EVO MFG - JK Bolt On Coilover Kit

G'day all I'm looking at upgrading to the EVO OFFROAD JK Bolt On Coilover Kit and was wondering on peoples thoughts and experiences with this
set up as it is the only kit available to us in Australia that I can seem find as the double throw down and lever kit is to pricy to get into Australia

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
There are quite a few people on here that run it and a lot of info on it throughout the forum. Everything I have seen and heard about the kit has been extremely positive. I highly doubt that you'd be disappointed with it.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
G'day all I'm looking at upgrading to the EVO OFFROAD JK Bolt On Coilover Kit and was wondering on peoples thoughts and experiences with this
set up as it is the only kit available to us in Australia that I can seem find as the double throw down and lever kit is to pricy to get into Australia

Verify that your wheels have the correct amount of back spacing and that you are also able to get a new drive shaft then go for it. :thumbup:

MarkW13

I've had an enforcer pro on my jeep for a few weeks. It rides amazing. It is by far the best modification I've done to a jeep. I'll tell you about offroad performance in a week or so.

I've had an enforcer pro on my jeep for a few weeks. It rides amazing. It is by far the best modification I've done to a jeep. I'll tell you about offroad performance in a week or so.

thanks for your input I like the standard coil system im running a 3.5in lift but once you start playing with your jeep things get out of control

trailless

Caught the Bug
thanks for your input I like the standard coil system im running a 3.5in lift but once you start playing with your jeep things get out of control

He's talking about the bolt on coilovers. I didn't know if your that from the post or not.

I'm wanting to go to coilovers as well.

JRied

Verify that your wheels have the correct amount of back spacing and that you are also able to get a new drive shaft then go for it. :thumbup:

What's the correct wheel back spacing? In at 4.5 right now but will be getting new rims

MarkW13

What's the correct wheel back spacing? In at 4.5 right now but will be getting new rims

Everyone says 3.5 which is what slabs have. Mine are at 4.2 and I dont have any rub. I hope that everything is good when I go to 37's. 35 right now. I believe the issue is at full stuff the tire can hit the spring if the offset is wrong.

JRied

Everyone says 3.5 which is what slabs have. Mine are at 4.2 and I dont have any rub. I hope that everything is good when I go to 37's. 35 right now. I believe the issue is at full stuff the tire can hit the spring if the offset is wrong.

Thanks ......

Top Bottom