dcbjk Build Thread and Picture Diary

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Hello to all WAYALIFE Members,

As of June 6th 2015 the anniversary of D-Day, Me and my wife (Kimberly) are the proud owners of our first JK Rubicon.

This all started about 6 years ago when I wanted to start doing more than just ride fourwheelers which I love and enjoy very much when I have the time, as any spare time I have I love to spend outdoors. So began my search for something funner than riding fourwheelers and I found the Jeep and it hit me just like that I wanted my Jeep. Over the next 6 years life took its course I went through college found the love of my life who happens to be my wife of 1-1/2 years. At first she didn't really want much to do with Jeeps and wheeling. I actually would get on her nerves alittle bit cause I would talk about it ALOT haha couldn't help it.

I discovered WAYALIFE in June of 2014 and began watching the Videos and learning about the Jeep Wayalife and it made me want my Jeep more and more each day. I have met some great people and good friends on this forum and I love it. My wife began to watch the JKX and other Wayalife videos as the days wore on up to this point and she started to support my love for wheeling and wanted me to get a Jeep so we went up to Raleigh and spent 6 hours to buy one.

So without further a do here is my 2015 Baja Yellow JK Rubicon ( I'm thinking of naming it D-DAY since it was purchased on D-Day but not 100% sure just yet it'll come about though)
The night we drove her home from Raleigh, NC hit 100 miles
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433683279.850073.jpg
1st official day home ain't she a beut
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433683410.153578.jpg
Oh yea love we love our Rubicon
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433683345.032862.jpg
There will be more pics to come as this will be a slow process of a build.

Thanks to all of WAYALIFE for your support and advice

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
WOOOHOOOOO!!!! Bout time! Congrats bro! Now you can put some of the advice the forum and myself have you to use! PM me as usual if you have any questions!

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Congrats! Now you can update the vehicle in your profile!
Thanks man very true I'll have ta get on that
WOOOHOOOOO!!!! Bout time! Congrats bro! Now you can put some of the advice the forum and myself have you to use! PM me as usual if you have any questions!
Thanks coz I'm very thankful to all of yall for helping me out and you know I'll let ya know if I got questions
Congrats! It's a great feeling to take your brand new Rubicon home isn't it?
Very true 10frank9 felt like freedom man
Very nice man!
Thank you NOROAD can't wait to start modding
Looks awesome man!!
Thanks bro
Congrats! Can't wait to see this build
Me either bro I'm ready to start but it's gonna be a slow process

Last edited:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
This was Sunday in Goldsboro haha her first flex happened to be a mall crawl flex and if you notice something cool bout this pic let me know
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433845335.014592.jpg
My wife surprised me Sunday afternoon as we rode to the inlaws with the top down she is carrying me to Uwharrie NC for my birthday this weekend woohoo can't wait
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433845452.191681.jpg

Top Bottom