ATX Slabs with stock Rubicon Tyres

Dubaibentzen

Hi Guys.

I have finally found a place here in Dubai that sells ATX wheels.

Would there be any issues from mounting the stock Rubicon Tyres on ATX Slabs with beadlocks?

Still saving up for a EVO lift kit and flat fenders before going to bigger tyres.

The plan is for 37s, but it will be a nice and slow build, so I thought the ATX wheels would be a good place to start.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

BlackHawk08jk

The only thing I could think of is the tire being a little narrow for the wheel. I would say it would fit but not the best fit.

Dubaibentzen

Ok, I see. My current rubi tyres are P245/75/17. Pizza slicers 😀

This may be a silly question, but does it matter whether the tyre is 12.5 or 13.5 wide?

I can get a set of new 37x13.5x17 Discoverer Cooper STT at a reasonable price here, so that might be the ones I go for later.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ok, I see. My current rubi tyres are P245/75/17. Pizza slicers 😀

This may be a silly question, but does it matter whether the tyre is 12.5 or 13.5 wide?

I can get a set of new 37x13.5x17 Discoverer Cooper STT at a reasonable price here, so that might be the ones I go for later.

Nope doesn't matter. They will both fit perfectly.

Dubaibentzen

Nope doesn't matter. They will both fit perfectly.

Thanks cozdude.

Any other issues I should be concerned about if choosing a 13.5 wide tyre over a 12.5?
Rubbing? Turning radius? And are they heavier since they are wider or is the "meat" the same?

BlackHawk08jk

Thanks cozdude.

Any other issues I should be concerned about if choosing a 13.5 wide tyre over a 12.5?
Rubbing? Turning radius? And are they heavier since they are wider or is the "meat" the same?

The slabs should have enough bs to not have to worry about rubbing.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks cozdude.

As Blackhawk said the slabs are wide enough that you don't need to worry about rubbing or turning radius

Top Bottom