Rancho lift and steering stabalizer.

Cavscout263

So I got the rancho 3" trail loft with rs9000 shocks. I rode in a buddies who has this lift kit except he had the adjustable lower control arms installed also. I love the way it rode
So I went with it and the way it handles when wheeling.

So my question is what would be the best steering stabalizer that would match up with the 9000 shocks etc? I was looking at fox. Any reccomendations?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Steering stabilizers don't improve your ride or steering they mask any issues you may have in your steering or suspension. I run the stock SS and know people that run no SS at all.

If you have your heart set on an aftermarket SS go with Rancho to match your shocks. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Your factory steering stabilizer is fine and I wouldn't replace it unless you damage it on the trail. IF you damage it, I would just get a Rancho stabilizer as they are cheap and will get the job done. High end stabilizers are pressurized and if anything, will CAUSE your Jeep to pull to one side. I would NOT recommend them.

toxicwaste29

I would still be running my stock steering stabilizer except I got a dual ss as a gift so I kind of had to install it.

CrazyLarry

It's always good practice to relocate the stabilizer above the tie rod so it doesn't get damaged regardless of which one you choose

CrazyLarry

Have a link to a write up on how to do this? Or is it something you just figure out how to do?

Fox makes a nice tie rod clamp for the stock stabilizer or just flip the stock bracket. On the axle side you can go with the synergy relocation bracket (not tracbar bracket) and I believe dominion offroad makes one as well

Top Bottom