Rear corners no flare!

jgarz05

So in the near future I'm looking to do narrow poison spyder front flares and corner guards in the rear with no flare but I would like the corner guard to cover where the rear fender would go. I believe I've seen evo corners like this but I heard they are evo outlaw corners I've also heard they are evo builder corners but I can only find evo skin that stop before the flare
Someone help me out here.
Let's see the set up you running as well!
Thanks in advance

Grubbicon

You do have to call EVO all though i have heard North Ridge has them on there website but that could be just talk.

JKWrang

Outlaw corners are real - ive seen them. But generally illegal (no flares. Stupid rules) in most states so youd probably have to call.

Wardell

If you need to check if it's legal in your state, the lift laws website has a good state by state list of regulations for off road vehicle modifications. (I wish someone made a site like this for Canada.)

I've seen plenty of pics of vehicles that have armoured fenders without flares. There are a few companys that make them; I don't know about Evo but I'd be surprised if they don't.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Pennsylvania doesn't like it when your tires stick out past your flares, had to put my stock tires back on to get it inspected.

Peak

I plan on going fenderless eventually, probably not until I stretch the rear a few inches. I plan on doing it like this
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433957374.803829.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433957396.955064.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433957415.606759.jpg
Both of these rigs are running river raider full corners. EVO makes them but you'd have to call or go in and ask. Drew talked me out of it at first because they are illegal in California but once this isn't my DD I will be running them.

Top Bottom