Video: White trash taken to a new level

spinuck

She can move well enough to fight but needs a scooter to shop. 

I'm guessing she needs to keep her act going to keep her disability checks coming or settle an insurance claim. Hopefully they take the kid away from the mom....

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Sad nobody tried to help. Just stood and watched. I feel for the child. He had to see his mom acting out plus she was telling him to "punch her in the fucking face." Sad when you feel the need to bring your child into it.

Drobo

Would hate to live in that area everyone must move slow around those parts, if it takes 2+ min for security to respond or it must happen often security just basically said "ahhh eff it. Let them sort it out on their own."

But agree, at least someone should have intervened or attempt to stop the shampoo brawl.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Would hate to live in that area everyone must move slow around those parts, if it takes 2+ min for security to respond or it must happen often security just basically said "ahhh eff it. Let them sort it out on their own."

But agree, at least someone should have intervened or attempt to stop the shampoo brawl.

Walmart has now banned these two from all Walmart store properties.....lol......I guess Dollar Store just picked up some new customers......

http://fox59.com/2015/06/09/woman-i...ays-confrontation-started-over-racist-remark/

~Woodrow~

Drobo

Walmart has now banned these two from all Walmart store properties.....lol......I guess Dollar Store just picked up some new customers......

http://fox59.com/2015/06/09/woman-i...ays-confrontation-started-over-racist-remark/

~Woodrow~

haha wow! Just read through the article, that walmart seems to be the hellhole of all Walmarts. Plus love how she said her son takes martial arts classes and goes to the gym with the dad, nothing wrong with it, but the way she worded it, seems like the kid goes and pumps some serious weights for walmart brawls.

How does banning anyone from a store really work :thinking: Do they honestly think these two will honor this? It's not like there is a bouncer at the front of the store or you have to swipe an ID card ??? I highly doubt the 80 year old lady that says "Welcome to Walmart" is going to stop them and I'd venture to say they will not refuse their payment once they make it to the exit.

There is a part of my that doesn't blame the people for not getting involved, you never know when a knife or worse becomes part of something like this. But I am amazed no one grabbed the kid and removed him from the scene over recording the ordeal.

:9lame::puke::Disappointed:

JohnnyD

Wow...this is really disappointing, sometimes I am totally amazed we as a species have made it this far...

Wow...this is really disappointing, sometimes I am totally amazed we as a species have made it this far...

Because up until the last 150 years or so, Darwinism would've stopped them from making it to breeding age. Now we are building a society not only where this type of person can live, but thrive.

thardy

Banned
Sad nobody tried to help. Just stood and watched. I feel for the child. He had to see his mom acting out plus she was telling him to "punch her in the fucking face." Sad when you feel the need to bring your child into it.

The sad part is that in the world we live in, I don't blame the people for not getting involved. Had one of the guys watching tried to take control of the situation, chances are they would have been sued for something. Sadly we live in a world where it's always someone else's fault.

What amazes me is how long it took WM Security to get there. That's just unacceptable, along with just about everything else surrounding this horrible display put on by these two women.

JohnnyD

Yeah man, what the hell is that song...says something like ..."...been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding...."....big problem right there, you can't fix stupid.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
The sad part is that in the world we live in, I don't blame the people for not getting involved. Had one of the guys watching tried to take control of the situation, chances are they would have been sued for something. Sadly we live in a world where it's always someone else's fault.

What amazes me is how long it took WM Security to get there. That's just unacceptable, along with just about everything else surrounding this horrible display put on by these two women.

That's true. Crappy society we live in today.

Drobo

No wonder it took security so long to respond...

CDnziltW8AMnpK8.jpg

Top Bottom