Crazy guy in car passing through Louisiana

Lil Nasty

If you were driving I-10 through Louisiana in a black Jku pulling a white enclosed trailer and possibly Virginia plate, I was the crazy guy in the blue car. I was pointing at your wayalife sticker and just trying to say hi. Lol

MrHooah04

If you were driving I-10 through Louisiana in a black Jku pulling a white enclosed trailer and possibly Virginia plate, I was the crazy guy in the blue car. I was pointing at your wayalife sticker and just trying to say hi. Lol

Haha it's the worst when you're in your other vehicle and see a fellow jeeper/Wayalife Member!!

Lil Nasty

Yeah. I think he thought I was trying to tell him something was wrong. I was just pointing at his Wayalife sticker on the hood cowl.

thardy

Banned

That's funny right there. I can absolutely relate though!

Lil Nasty

Yeah cool jeeps are everywhere around here, but lifers are very few and far between. I've only seen one other sticker around me.

jeep4me

At least it made for an interesting ride home. Didn't expect them to get you out of here so soon. Keep in touch.

Top Bottom