Pee Pee Lucas: Worst Troll EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLucas

Banned
Doesn't matter how careful or learned you are, accident can happen to every single one of us, trail or road. Is always a tragedy and great lost whenever someone losses their life.

Inserted ------

So it's not missed Pepe, and since you are so fucking upset that 'Adam' posted a picture of your wife.

This is where you posted a picture of someone's daughter in a fucking hospital bed.
View attachment 149158
Stole picture from your wife's FB? Here you posted a picture you stole from Facebook and then got upset about it
View attachment 149159
Then, you decided to be a prick about it and the fact that members were upset at the posted the photo.
View attachment 149160
And here we have the victim card... View attachment 149161
Then you said that posting the picture was unnecessary.
View attachment 149162
You are a jackass. If you have members that agree with you and that have left with you I say good riddance.

Last edited by a moderator:

2013CGJKU

Doesn't matter how careful or learned you are, accident can happen to every single one of us, trail or road. Is always a tragedy and great lost whenever someone losses their life.

You're right... he ACCIDENTALLY didn't wear a seat belt when he was wheeling... riiiiiight. You need to grow a fucking spine and learn about a little thing called "personal responsibility", you might stop PMing people about how mean they are. You might start to gain some respect from the people around you as well.

So you don't feel bad for drug users, drunks, parolees and criminals who make mistakes but you feel bad for this guy who made a mistake? That's some sound logic.

You can feel bad all you want, me not so much.

^This.

This guy made a conscious decision to not wear a seat belt while driving a motor vehicle and it cost him his life.......I feel bad for his family and their loss but I can't feel sorry for someone who died because of their own ignorance......buckle up when you're in a motor vehicle no matter what the speed..... err on the side of caution because complacency can kill

~Woodrow~

^ And this.

PLucas

Banned
fatal roll over at Laurel Lakes near Mammoth Lakes

You're right... he ACCIDENTALLY didn't wear a seat belt when he was wheeling... riiiiiight. You need to grow a fucking spine and learn about a little thing called "personal responsibility", you might stop PMing people about how mean they are. You might start to gain some respect from the people around you as well.

Your ignorance is laughable... No really I usually never LOL. Is that what you are after, respect from ppl in the Internet? Plz go ahead and make me laugh again.

Last edited:

2013CGJKU

Your ignorance is laughable... No really I usually never LOL. Is that what you are after, respect from ppl in the Internet? Plz go ahead and make me laugh again.

I was actually insinuating that all of the people in your real world life think that you are a pussy... and if you quit acting like one they might change their thoughts on you.

PLucas

Banned
I was actually insinuating that all of the people in your real world life think that you are a pussy... and if you quit acting like one they might change their thoughts on you.

2 for 2 LOLz!! So you are assuming I think every single person in my world holds the same worldview? How and where did I hurt your feeling? I personally don't care what any person that I haven't personally met here thinks of me (never cross my mind). But to clarify something, I have actually met a few guys (in person) here and personally have nothing but good things to say about them (not only here in TX, but also in Cali).

10frank9

Web Wheeler
2 for 2 LOLz!! So you are assuming I think every single person in my world holds the same worldview? How and where did I hurt your feeling? I personally don't care what any person that I haven't personally met here thinks of me (never cross my mind). But to clarify something, I have actually met a few guys (in person) here and personally have nothing but good things to say about them (not only here in TX, but also in Cali).

I actually think he was insinuating that you can change your screen name, but you can't change the impressions you've left on some of the folks here.

PLucas

Banned
I actually think he was insinuating that you can change your screen name, but you can't change the impressions you've left on some of the folks here.

Thanks you for answering for him, but if he is concern about my screen name change, perhaps he needs to call Eddie and ask him why was the change made in my acc. Now regarding about persona impression, well sir... I can say the same. If he has a problem with me, I really think is best if he use the little tool in his acc call PM.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Thanks you for answering for him, but if he is concern about my screen name change, perhaps he needs to call Eddie and ask him why was the change made in my acc. Now regarding about persona impression, well sir... I can say the same. If he has a problem with me, I really think is best if he use the little tool in his acc call PM.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433967389.484089.jpg
Wow. You really didn't read what I wrote did you?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Nope! No need is all the same... I know you cain't help it, go ahead derail this thread too.

I sure "Cain't" whatever that means. Thanks for your permission, but you seem to be doing a fine job of derailing all by yourself. I'll just sit back and watch.

2013CGJKU

I'd prefer not to PM you... that way when you throw a fit a don't have to screenshot anything.

From every single post that I have read of yours I have made a pretty easy inference that you are one of those "guns kill people", "we all need the government to keep us from being obese", "unemployed people aren't lazy", "minimum wage should be 20 bucks an hour", "the minority is the majority in prison because the man is trying to keep them down" kind of dipshits.

People like you drive me fucking crazy... it has nothing to do with your screen name and everything to do with you.

And to get back on topic... this guy's family should probably sue Toyota and the state of California because they are the ones that are truly responsible for this man's death. :rolleyes:

PLucas

Banned
I'd prefer not to PM you... that way when you throw a fit a don't have to screenshot anything.

From every single post that I have read of yours I have made a pretty easy inference that you are one of those "guns kill people", "we all need the government to keep us from being obese", "unemployed people aren't lazy", "minimum wage should be 20 bucks an hour", "the minority is the majority in prison because the man is trying to keep them down" kind of dipshits.

People like you drive me fucking crazy... it has nothing to do with your screen name and everything to do with you.

And to get back on topic... this guy's family should probably sue Toyota and the state of California because they are the ones that are truly responsible for this man's death. :rolleyes:

3 for 3 LOL... A coward and weak man. Plz go ahead tell me more...

PLucas

Banned
you have anymore pics of people in hospital beds from crashes you want to show us?

Hey man! I was beginning to wonder about you, you usually show up a lot faster (uninvited party). No your mind is too sensitive (reminds me of a little girl).

JAGS

Hooked
you have anymore pics of people in hospital beds from crashes you want to show us?

Come on. He cared so much about the girl, that's why he posted that pic, for us all to care. Oh wait, you mean he hasn't posted a health update since? Guess it was just for show!! 😳😢

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom