Work great. Adjustable knobs work.....Part #329 and #330
    Make offer.

Attachment 148182

Attachment 148183

Attachment 148184
    2008 2DR RED ROCK X

Any reason for ditching the Rancho's?

-
    How man miles? And are you willing to ship?

Been Around the Block devonn216's Avatar
    How much? Will you ship?

Quote Originally Posted by REKLESS-RED View Post
    ^^^ Curious as well.

Quote Originally Posted by REKLESS-RED View Post
    Put them on my rig, which has the take off rubicon coils. They are a little long. When I got my jeep regeared last month, I was told I need bump stops and brake line extensions because of the shock length. Didn't want to buy bump stops, brake line extensions for my next trip (heading to big bear this weekend). So, to make things easy, I took them off, put the rubicon shocks back on (don't need bump stops, or extensions with those).

Getting a whole new lift in about two months. So, I'm not putting them back on. I'll just keep the rubicon shocks on until I get the new lift.

Bought them from a friend about two months ago, not sure how many miles he had them for, but he went with RC coil overs. I had them on for about two months.

You can definitely feel the difference when you make adjustments to shock. If I had a bigger lift, they would have stayed on.

Not sure what they go for, and I'll check to see if they are worth it to ship.
    2008 2DR RED ROCK X

From the part numbers you listed, it looks like they are for a 4" lift.
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

Quote Originally Posted by USMC Wrangler View Post
    From the part numbers you listed, it looks like they are for a 4" lift.
    Ya, that's kinda what I thought. I'm not gonna go that high with my lift. Prob getting the 2.5 inch lift.
    2008 2DR RED ROCK X

Quote Originally Posted by hoop View Post
    Put them on my rig, which has the take off rubicon coils. They are a little long. When I got my jeep regeared last month, I was told I need bump stops and brake line extensions because of the shock length. Didn't want to buy bump stops, brake line extensions for my next trip (heading to big bear this weekend). So, to make things easy, I took them off, put the rubicon shocks back on (don't need bump stops, or extensions with those).

Getting a whole new lift in about two months. So, I'm not putting them back on. I'll just keep the rubicon shocks on until I get the new lift.

Bought them from a friend about two months ago, not sure how many miles he had them for, but he went with RC coil overs. I had them on for about two months.

You can definitely feel the difference when you make adjustments to shock. If I had a bigger lift, they would have stayed on.

Not sure what they go for, and I'll check to see if they are worth it to ship.
    Let me know a price that you would take including shipping.

Rancho RS 9000XL

I'll check shipping. Not too concerned with a price. Whatever u feel they are worth!

Edit: where would I be shipping to reckless red?
    2008 2DR RED ROCK X

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast