Rancho RS 9000XL

JK LYF

Any reason for ditching the Rancho's?

Put them on my rig, which has the take off rubicon coils. They are a little long. When I got my jeep regeared last month, I was told I need bump stops and brake line extensions because of the shock length. Didn't want to buy bump stops, brake line extensions for my next trip (heading to big bear this weekend). So, to make things easy, I took them off, put the rubicon shocks back on (don't need bump stops, or extensions with those).

Getting a whole new lift in about two months. So, I'm not putting them back on. I'll just keep the rubicon shocks on until I get the new lift.

Bought them from a friend about two months ago, not sure how many miles he had them for, but he went with RC coil overs. I had them on for about two months.

You can definitely feel the difference when you make adjustments to shock. If I had a bigger lift, they would have stayed on.

Not sure what they go for, and I'll check to see if they are worth it to ship.

REKLESS-RED

Put them on my rig, which has the take off rubicon coils. They are a little long. When I got my jeep regeared last month, I was told I need bump stops and brake line extensions because of the shock length. Didn't want to buy bump stops, brake line extensions for my next trip (heading to big bear this weekend). So, to make things easy, I took them off, put the rubicon shocks back on (don't need bump stops, or extensions with those).

Getting a whole new lift in about two months. So, I'm not putting them back on. I'll just keep the rubicon shocks on until I get the new lift.

Bought them from a friend about two months ago, not sure how many miles he had them for, but he went with RC coil overs. I had them on for about two months.

You can definitely feel the difference when you make adjustments to shock. If I had a bigger lift, they would have stayed on.

Not sure what they go for, and I'll check to see if they are worth it to ship.

Let me know a price that you would take including shipping.

JK LYF

I'll check shipping. Not too concerned with a price. Whatever u feel they are worth!

Edit: where would I be shipping to reckless red?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'll check shipping. Not too concerned with a price. Whatever u feel they are worth!

Edit: where would I be shipping to reckless red?

I shipped a set of shocks out. If you collapse them they will fit in a large flat rate for sure with room to spare for $18.95 (cheapest option because of weight). Depending on the length you may be able to fit them in a medium flat rate for $12.95.

JK LYF

I shipped a set of shocks out. If you collapse them they will fit in a large flat rate for sure with room to spare for $18.95 (cheapest option because of weight). Depending on the length you may be able to fit them in a medium flat rate for $12.95.

That sounds good. Thanks Adam.

JK LYF

After thinking about it, I'd like to pay it forward and possibly help out a fellow Wayalife member. If you are local, and want to meet somewhere, and are in need of shocks, let me know. I'll give them to ya, if it will help you out.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
After thinking about it, I'd like to pay it forward and possibly help out a fellow Wayalife member. If you are local, and want to meet somewhere, and are in need of shocks, let me know. I'll give them to ya, if it will help you out.

Dammit! Is NC local? What lift ya gonna go with Hoop?

Last edited:

REKLESS-RED

Damn. I shoulda hit you up first!

That's awesome! I wish I was local! Let me know if you don't get rid of them. I'll pay for shipping to wisconsin.

Top Bottom