I shall log off and find a new home where freedom of speach is still available

I'm just saying my one experience was good. It's like Iraq or Afghanistan, experiences may vary.

Let me get this straight. Overlander I will try and write complete sentences for you.

This thread is about a missing bolt on an accessory for a vehicle, if I have read this correctly. Let's put some perspective on this. There are Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Airmen who are out doing God's work for this great country in some pretty crappy places who recieve parts and packages all the time with missing pieces. Some of these missing pieces fix multi-million dollar equipment which also protect our service members from danger. So the next time you get a brown box on your door step and there is a bolt missing first think about the service member overseas in some remote Forward Operating Base (FOB) trying to take three broken pieces of equipment to make just one to for protection. As for EVO not putting in a bolt suck it up and pay the $1.00 for the replacement and move on.

Off my soapbox now.

R/
Will
25 years active server currently deployed for the 12th time.

Originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?8617-Evo-shipping-and-packaging-needs-to-step-it-up-!!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Evo shipping and packaging needs to step it up !!!

Tell us again how your in the military and want people to thank you.

All my family and close friends who have served and are serving never once asked for thanks. Last time I checked anyway it is volunteer. So get another example. Someone I went to school with got all their limbs blown off and when people say thanks to him he blows it off. Not why he does that.

Anyway carry on.

Tell us again how your in the military and want people to thank you.

All my family and close friends who have served and are serving never once asked for thanks. Last time I checked anyway it is volunteer. So get another example. Someone I went to school with got all their limbs blown off and when people say thanks to him he blows it off. Not why he does that.

Anyway carry on.

I do not ask for thanks for my service. I serve because I can and want to. Being in the military is an honor and not just a job or a paycheck. I was raised to say your are welcome when someone says thank you reguardless of what it is for. I too have had family members and friends who have served and I thank them every chance I get. I also thank the verterans and those who are on active duty in the forum. Why, becuase with out their sacrifice to their families and friends we would not have the opportunity to live in the greatest nation in the world.

With this being said, I shall log off and find a new home where freedom of speach is still available and giving ones thoughts are taken for just that. Thoughts and not looking for hands outs.

WAYALIFE,
Peace Out.

If you see a 2011 Black JKUS in Jacksonville with WAYALIFE on the windshield wave. Oh wait I am looking for someone to be nice to me.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
I can't believe there are still wadded panties in this thread.

See what I did there? ;)

I do not ask for thanks for my service. I serve because I can and want to. Being in the military is an honor and not just a job or a paycheck. I was raised to say your are welcome when someone says thank you reguardless of what it is for. I too have had family members and friends who have served and I thank them every chance I get. I also thank the verterans and those who are on active duty in the forum. Why, becuase with out their sacrifice to their families and friends we would not have the opportunity to live in the greatest nation in the world.

With this being said, I shall log off and find a new home where freedom of speach is still available and giving ones thoughts are taken for just that. Thoughts and not looking for hands outs.

WAYALIFE,
Peace Out.

If you see a 2011 Black JKUS in Jacksonville with WAYALIFE on the windshield wave. Oh wait I am looking for someone to be nice to me.

Dont take what Overlander says with any seriousness. His level of smartassness sometimes is hard to control.

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
image-3625984833.jpg

Well I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. I'm not about to discredit anyone's complaint. I'm just saying that my experience was good. As far as getting packages while deployed, I only received a few. I believe you are trying to make civilians seem as though they have no right to complain. I think the bill of rights disagrees with you.

Rangers Lead The Way!

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Did he just tell people the have no right to complain, and then rage quit because of no freedom of speech ? Maybe I'm reding it wrong.

Anyway

image-4121136937.jpg

Top Bottom