WAYALIFE California or Bust 2015 - The Final Stretch Photo Journal

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, a year has come and gone and now it's time to finish up what we've started. This thread will serve as our daily photo journal and in it, we'll be highlighting the last leg of our California or Bust Epic Trex Adventure. I hope you'll enjoy following us on our journey.

To kick things off, here's a shot of me doing some last minute maintenance on our secondary prairie schooner before heading out on our big trip this weekend.
attachment.php

Moochie

I'm not quite ready to go yet.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433811098.569179.jpg

I had to drop my wagon wheel to have some work done to my axle at the smithy.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433811183.688712.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Lol. Yes. I just wanted to get an early start packing the wagon.

Thought I missed an email or something. ;) I still have things to gather and shopping for supplies and packing of the wagon. :eek: Trying play hooky at work is proving a bit difficult this week. We're closing our FY15 June 30 so invoices are due by weeks end (actually next week but I'll be gone). I will find a way to sneak some time away. :dont_tell:

NV375

I am planning on finishing packing my wagon Saturday morning. I may come home early Friday to start. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone in Ely.

JeepFan

Hooked
Thought I missed an email or something. ;) I still have things to gather and shopping for supplies and packing of the wagon. :eek: Trying play hooky at work is proving a bit difficult this week. We're closing our FY15 June 30 so invoices are due by weeks end (actually next week but I'll be gone). I will find a way to sneak some time away. :dont_tell:

Want me to gather the posse and head over to your fine business establishment to tell your boss how the cow eats the cabbage?

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Are you kidding me????

Damn, I'm still working on both my JK's to see if I can get one up and running for this trip :crazyeyes:

Hopefully you won't have to lead a group of built JKs with the ToasterJeep! Although that would be quite the sight going down the highway😂

Top Bottom