Prorock 44 and more.....

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Items for sale in Orange, Ca.

Warn 76800 Air-Power SPI Premium AIr Compressor with Warn Quick Disconnect Power Cable - $250.00

Rock Hard Skid Plates. Oil Plate and Transmission & Transfer Case Skid Plates (no hardware) - $75.00 each LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

Tuffy JKU Security Deck Enclosure for 2007-2010. What you see in the picture below is all I have. Missing one of the side trays, one #5 L bracket and all of the hardware. - $200.00
IMG_2299 Tuffy.jpg

SOLDFront and Rear JE Reel 1350 Drive Shafts for 2012+ Rubicon with D44 axles - $500.00

SOLDPSC Steering 9" Ram - $40.00

SOLDFive (5) ATX Slabs 17"x9" 5x5 black with five (5) new bare rock rings - $1000.00

SOLDCobra 29 LX BT New, open box - $40.00

SOLDRear Factory 44 with factory Rubi Locker, 5.13 gears and Ten Chromoly shafts. Tabbed for Evo Mfg DTD.

SOLDProrock 44 Front with factory Rubicon internals and 5.13 gears. Tabbed for Evo Mfg DTD. All install and maintenance performed by ORE. Axle is hub to hub including both brake assemblies. - $3,000.00

SOLDNitto Trail Grapplers 37x12.5x17 - Approximately 12k miles. Four are used and fifth spare has not been used at all. Lowest point I could find was about 15/32 (new 21/32). - $1,300.00 LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

Last edited:

bkac

Caught the Bug
I'm interested in the driveshafts if you will ship them to Oregon on my dime.
Do they come with the t-case yokes?

Last edited:

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
I'm interested in the driveshafts if you will ship them to Oregon on my dime.
Do they come with the t-case yokes?

Yes they have the tcase yokes.

Damn... So would you take a slightly used kidney for the wheels and axles? :cheesy:

We might be able to make something work :cheesy:

If you take payments on the wheels then I want them! TTFHell will pick them up for me even!

Sure, I'll take a payment. Not willing to finance though.

PM sent on wheels since it seems like the driveshafts are spoken for haha

Replied. Skid Kid was first if he wants though.

Top Bottom