I need a lift kit.

kornchip

There are a lot of factors to consider in this area. What tire size are you planning on going to? What kind of wheeling? What kinda budget?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Budget, size of tires, factory or flat fenders, off road much, daily driver, weekend warrior?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I would just do a spacer leveling kit. Or flat fenders. Don't really need a lift for 1" taller tires.

Rccrwlr

I need a lift kit any good ones of suggestions? Jk 2010 Sahara Unlimited. 👋

Im off road a little but mostly daily driver. I wanna do 33s

Factory fenders but plan on changes thos out to.

I'm not sure but if you gave just a bit more information about what and why when asking questions you will probably get information that will be more helpful.

Why 33" tires?
Why change the fenders?
What look are you going?
Do you take your rig off road?
What kind of roads?
Do you have a budget?

kornchip

Im running 33s and did so for the last 4 years without a lift. Its my DD and it sees the trail once or twice a month at local spots. I just added a 2.5 spacer lift and I really like the look and added clearance. If you have the funding available there are much better options as far as coil lifts.

gary2

2.5" AEV on mine. It handles great and drives down the road tracking and steering wise like I never lifted it . Slightly stiffer than stock but not enough to worry about and I bet a winch and a 35" spare will also soften that some along with a little time . I think most Jeeps that have very little body roll and handle this well normally are slightly stiffer than a stock 2dr Sahara. I have Argent Pintlers waiting for me to decide which 35s I want for this one being it is my daily driver. I used the Geo correction brackets being it was only 100 bucks and this is a DD so no need for expensive control arms for this Jeep. The kit is a little more money than most 2.5" lift but AEV says they worked with Bilstein to get the shocks to match the springs, who knows. I can't prove one way or the other but I really like it if you couldn't tell. First time I lifted anything from a kit and was pleased right off the bat. Check many Jeep forums for opinions as forums tend to favor certain brands. Why do some brand names stand out like advertising or is it just that at times....

Last edited:
Top Bottom