$200 Amazon gift card what to get!

jgarz05

So I just got a 200$ gift card for Amazon from credit card points deciding what to get. Some of my thoughts were:
-lights, mounts,wires, switch pillar mount 200$
-flow master American thunder exhaust 390$

What do you guys think I should get either of these or anything else?
here's my jeep
ATTACH]148820[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434331641.295552.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434331641.295552.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 147

Peak

Lights kit and switch set you can get for about $100, Dynomax will be way cheaper and sound better than flow master.
EVO now sells a lot of their products on Amazon so if your into them you can look into that.

jgarz05

For lights I was going with Evo puller mounts , hella 700ff, 4 cube leds, a piller switch mount and some switches and wiring kits, I like loud exhaust haha I don't like the dual tips they are asking to get crushed from the rocks lol now I'm checking out the dynomax

UpsideUp

I'm in your same boat. I have $250 Amazon card and have been trying to decide as well. LoL I have the Dynamax EVO exhaust and looks just like the ones you have there. Not sure the difference between those though. I tend to stay away from most things "welded". It has a great tone and tucks nicely up and out of the way. Quick install as well.
I think I'm going with an ARB twin air compressor so I can finally air up off trail. :rock:

jgarz05

I'm in your same boat. I have $250 Amazon card and have been trying to decide as well. LoL I have the Dynamax EVO exhaust and looks just like the ones you have there. Not sure the difference between those though. I tend to stay away from most things "welded". It has a great tone and tucks nicely up and out of the way. Quick install as well.
I think I'm going with an ARB twin air compressor so I can finally air up off trail. :rock:
Sweet!!! Hahah it's awesome I'm like what to get what to get. That would be sweet to onboard air

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Nice rig! I was going to purchase a new exhaust, but why replace if not broke. Sure you might get a better sounding and more performing exhaust. I would go the other route.

jgarz05

Nice rig! I was going to purchase a new exhaust, but why replace if not broke. Sure you might get a better sounding and more performing exhaust. I would go the other route.

Thanks I wish Amazon had the JCR skids I would start covering the bottom with skids but I couldn't find them:/

Top Bottom