Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Back in the day I did kill folks for a living

Quote Originally Posted by jkuone View Post
    No takers huh.. hmm...my rig has changed radically for the best , havenít updated my profile so . Thatís that, havenít been on this site for years, that said donít really need to .lol

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Why did you come back then? Suck my left working nut!
    ďDogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.Ē

ďTwenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

No takers huh.. hmm...my rig has changed radically for the best , havenít updated my profile so . Thatís that, havenít been on this site for years, that said donít really need to .lol
    Itís apparent that the Colorado chapter of Wayalife just want to get drunk and party . Nothing has changed in years.. how funny , boardsurfer, 8hroads , the whole lot of you.
    "Hmmm. I wonder why no one wants to wheel with me? Well, I haven't participated for years, so I think I'll try and insult the whole fucking community & see if that will get 'em all to go."

Dumbass.

Knows a Thing or Two Slimebones's Avatar
    An old Bonnie Rait tune:. "I Can't Make You Love Me, If You Don't". best move on!

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    "Hmmm. I wonder why no one wants to wheel with me? Well, I haven't participated for years, so I think I'll try and insult the whole fucking community & see if that will get 'em all to go."

Dumbass.
    Wait, so all I have to do to get people to wheel with me is stop posting for a while, and then insult people and I'm in!?

Damn, I've been doing it all wrong!
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    Wait, so all I have to do to get people to wheel with me is stop posting for a while, and then insult people and I'm in!?

Damn, I've been doing it all wrong!
    Yep, we can all learn from the master of human interaction, Sensei jkuone

Oh my god finally got some response, awesome, I used to be a asshole. But I just realized that Iím still a asshole and wheel more than you guys , Last time I wheeled with H8roads ; boardsurfer , Greg Cooper was on trail . Weíve wheeled many times since. You guys can talk all the trash you want to . But no time is to early to go Jeepin . Unless your to hung over , in that case your a danger and not safe . Iíll just leave that there. Peace...

13 JKU Auto-JKS 3 1/2" lift| Currie Adj control arms | JE Reel FR Drive Shaft | synergy Tie Rod, Drag Link| Currie Antirock | Warn 9.5 cti winch |bumpers ! Poison Spyder /Expedition one |
    EVO Sliders | Dynatrac diff covers | Fuel Anza Wheels, Nitto 35's| ARB locker rear / G2 Core 44 frt axle, 35 spline ARB Locker, RCV axle shafts,| G2 4:56 gears, Chromoly axle shafts | trail Ready limiting straps FR / Rockhard engine/ tranny skid, Rockhard gas tank skid, Ridgid A pillar spots,

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Oh my god finally got some response, awesome, I used to be a asshole. But I just realized that Iím still a asshole and wheel more than you guys , Last time I wheeled with H8roads ; boardsurfer , Greg Cooper was on trail . Weíve wheeled many times since. You guys can talk all the trash you want to . But no time is to early to go Jeepin . Unless your to hung over , in that case your a danger and not safe . Iíll just leave that there. Peace...

IMG_2626.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

You used to be an asshole, now youíre a pussy. At least youíre moving up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Jeep Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Yep, we can all learn from the master of human interaction, Sensei jkuone
    You donít even know me .

13 JKU Auto-JKS 3 1/2" lift| Currie Adj control arms | JE Reel FR Drive Shaft | synergy Tie Rod, Drag Link| Currie Antirock | Warn 9.5 cti winch |bumpers ! Poison Spyder /Expedition one |
    EVO Sliders | Dynatrac diff covers | Fuel Anza Wheels, Nitto 35's| ARB locker rear / G2 Core 44 frt axle, 35 spline ARB Locker, RCV axle shafts,| G2 4:56 gears, Chromoly axle shafts | trail Ready limiting straps FR / Rockhard engine/ tranny skid, Rockhard gas tank skid, Ridgid A pillar spots,

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I apologize for the entire Colorado "chapter" that we've failed to meet your needs. I'm in the process of tossing my kids and mortgage overboard to accommodate you. See picture below. Give me about 2 hours to get this shit back together so we can attempt a night run to help you out with your self absorbed Jeep addiction. Don't worry about any technicalities, I'm on beer 5 and don't really give a fuck.

Attachment 310405
    And to think I was the one to give you heads up on the camp asshole at MSV/Coney Flats couple years ago. Shame , shame

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast