Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485

Thread: All things Colorado

Nothing but a Thing boardsurfer's Avatar
    MTs are typically pretty bad on roads in the winter. Hard pack snow and ice can be really sketchy. For a daily driver I would recommend KO2s, Duratracs, or maybe the Ridge Grapplers. The RGs are a nice compromise - have them on my wife's Jeep and she hasnt complained. The Duractracs would be my first choice if snow is your primary concern, they are really good.

That said, a ton of people stick with MTs anyway and just deal with it. The Coopers are good, TGs are good. I had Mickey Thompson MTZs originally and I feel like they were noticeably worse on winter roads. Just my experience.
    Last edited by boardsurfer; 11-27-2018 at 04:44 PM.

MT's suck cock on ice!
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

You can have lunch with me and WJCO.
    Speaking of, we are due Doug!

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Aussie View Post
    We are moving to Boulder.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by catahoula View Post
    MT's suck cock on ice!
    Who is this MT you speak of? 🙄

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Quote Originally Posted by Rancho View Post
    You can have lunch with me and WJCO.
    Speaking of, we are due Doug!
    We are due. I've been working like crazy lately. I've got a new schedule so I don't have near the availability but we need to make something work.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    Who is this MT you speak of? 🙄

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Do the letters F.O. mean anything to you?
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...

Do the letters F.O. mean anything to you?
    Only on Tuesday. 😂😂

--

Only on Tuesday. 😂😂

--
    Ok ok speed and a large dip was also a factor in taking out that traffic light! Well, I was also hungry!

Ok ok speed and a large dip was also a factor in taking out that traffic light! Well, I was also hungry!
    Lol. I forgot about your mishap. I just wondered who it was that liked to suck cock on ice. Asking for a friend. 😂😂

--

Lol. I forgot about your mishap. I just wondered who it was that liked to suck cock on ice. Asking for a friend. 😂😂

--

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485