Buckhead Georgia anyone?

jango

Myself and Oscarmike 2.0 are locals but we are both out of town. Lots of Mall Crawlers and high school mudders around there! I think there a couple more members on here that may live right around there.

thardy

Banned
To the best of my knowledge, jango and oscarmike 2.0 are the only ones that actually live near that area. I know trailless isn't too far from you if he isn't at work. Most of the rest of us live on the north side of town, outside of the city.

metalic

Myself and Oscarmike 2.0 are locals but we are both out of town. Lots of Mall Crawlers and high school mudders around there! I think there a couple more members on here that may live right around there.

I believe that. I saw a white JKU on some white 20ish wheels. I'm guessing he didn't wheel. I did see a few TJ's that looked like they might see dirt occasionally. I'm here till Wednesday afternoon at th Westin next to Lenox square if anyone is in the area. It would he great meeting any of you.

mcsjk

I'm new to this forum but me too :standing wave: I live in Durham, NC during the year for school and am actually in Cape Cod this summer but I live in Buckhead, down closer to Georgia Tech.

Top Bottom