Dials on rs9000xl shocks.

Cavscout263

So there dials are at the bottom of the shocks. Does anyone know what they are for and preferred settings and things of that nature?

Dirt Foot

I have mine set on 3 in the front and 4 in the back. I think ideal might be 4 and 4. I'm running a 3" Evo enforcer with 35" toyo MT's at 30psi. Very nice ride.

Though its all a matter of preference, i run mine at 3F and 4R. 3" enforcer with 35 toyos. Rides like a dream

Rccrwlr

1 and 1. Seems soft. How does it ride at highway speeds. Seems like it may create some wandering.

Very nice. We live in NorCal so the roads suck and we like the feel. Nice and solid feel. Maybe the DL flip and geo setting that make it feel better than factory.

Thought was let's start low and see how it feels. Just haven't had a reason to change it. It's going to be a pain as we turned the knobs in but so far no need.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
When I ran these shocks with my teraflex coils I found a higher setting gave a little better ride. I ran them at 5F and 7R. The teraflex coils are so stiff that the higher settings just seemed to work.

sierra141

I run mine at front 3 and back 1. Its heavier in the front, common sense. You want less nose dive when braking . Mine is a 4 door 30psi not so good roads where i live. Rides great

Last edited:
Top Bottom