Is it weird?

holliewood61

Is it weird that I just walked out of my garage and seen my neighbor shirtless practicing nunchucks in the back yard at 1 am?

holliewood61

Well I can say he's dedicated. Its now 5 minutes till 2, and he's still out there nunchuckin it up.

I kinda want to go in and go to bed, but I'm interested to see how long this lasts. He's a big fella he cant have much more left in the tank as hard as he's been going at it.

Last edited:

David1tontj

Well- Seeing as nun-chucking is a ninja activity, and ninjas do their best work at night..... I'd say it's perfectly normal.

holliewood61

Something else that sucks is that I came out here to work on one of the heeps, and ended up just drinking beer watching the neighbor practice his nunchuck skills. I got absolutely nothing done.

Flat Top

I am a little disappointed there isn't video to document this event. Sounds as if there was ample time to capture a few frames. Bad form on the OP. :crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

SilverBack

If there is no video or photo proof it didn't happen! You only drank beer and dreamed it up as an excuse not to work on yer Hheep! Oh, the shame of it.... Humph

holliewood61

Ill be sure to get some video if he's out there again tonight. Maybe he was practicing so he could dethrone the original West Virginia Ninja.

holliewood61

Cut me a break guys, it caught me a little off guard. Ill get some video if I catch him out there again.

On a side note, I slept like a baby last night knowing there was a bad ass ninja next door protecting the neighborhood.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Cut me a break guys, it caught me a little off guard. Ill get some video if I catch him out there again.

On a side note, I slept like a baby last night knowing there was a bad ass ninja next door protecting the neighborhood.

You will change your mind whens he catches you filming him and comes over to practice on you.:cheesy:

Top Bottom