40's In Stock?

jk12blk

Hello Discount Tire,

What types of 40's do you have available? Also, when do you expect the Nitto TG's will become available? Lastly, is the pricing on your website the best available pricing or do you offer better pricing when working directly with the stores?

thanks!

RDE2ROK

I've been waiting for some 40" Nittos since Sept of last year! Finaly gave up and picked up some Toyo's , Discount had them on hand,:thumb:

Discount Tire

Hello Discount Tire,

What types of 40's do you have available? Also, when do you expect the Nitto TG's will become available? Lastly, is the pricing on your website the best available pricing or do you offer better pricing when working directly with the stores?

thanks!

What size 40's are you looking for? 17 inch, 18 inch, etc?

We guarantee the lowest delivered price on the internet for all of the products we carry. If you happen to find a lower delivered price on the internet let us know and we will beat it.

Store pricing varies by region. We always recommend getting a total installed price from your local store if there is one in your area. The stores can provide additional services that we cannot offer online. They are also competitive with online pricing.

jk12blk

What size 40's are you looking for? 17 inch, 18 inch, etc?

We guarantee the lowest delivered price on the internet for all of the products we carry. If you happen to find a lower delivered price on the internet let us know and we will beat it.

Store pricing varies by region. We always recommend getting a total installed price from your local store if there is one in your area. The stores can provide additional services that we cannot offer online. They are also competitive with online pricing.

thanks for the info. Size is 40x13.5x17 or 40x14.5x17. I have ATX slabs, so I will be doing the install myself. I will contact my local store and find out what is available, then go from there. Great to know you guarantee the lowest delivered price - very nice!

big dr

Is there no way to have the head of your company talk to the head of their company and explain the demand?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I'm so glad I didn't wait for these and picked up a set of 40" Toyo MT's instead. So far, I think I like them better anyway :yup:

Grubbicon

Is there no way to have the head of your company talk to the head of their company and explain the demand?

They are moving the making of the 40 from Japan (I think not 100%) to Georgia where everything else is made. I dont understand personally why its taking so long to get that equipment over here.

Man, I'm so glad I didn't wait for these and picked up a set of 40" Toyo MT's instead. So far, I think I like them better anyway :yup:
Im obviously not running 40s, but i absolutely love the toyos. I suprised more nitto fans dont run them. Besides, its all still in the same family.

Moochie

Im obviously not running 40s, but i absolutely love the toyos. I suprised more nitto fans dont run them. Besides, its all still in the same family.

We've been running Toyos for years. These have always been the go to tire brand. Before Trail Grapplers were born. I'd be using Toyos now except for the fact that when I needed new tires (2 years ago), Toyos were on national back order. There was at least a 4 month waiting list. I had to switch because my tires were getting bald.

Discount Tire

Nitto is aware of the demand, we actually inquire about this tire weekly.

There is a rumor going around that Nitto is moving production of the 40x13.50R-17 Trail Grappler from Japan to the USA and this is not the case. Production of the 40" Toyo Open Country M/T and Trail Grappler will remain in Japan.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Nittos response to me asking when the 40's will be back in stock. How can the manufacturer not even have an idea when they might be available? Sounds a little crazy to me.

Attachments

• 1435018521978.jpg
    1435018521978.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 122

bkac

Caught the Bug
So after replying that I can't understand how they don't know when they'll be available I received this email followup...

Attachments

• 1435079046082.jpg
    1435079046082.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 82
Top Bottom