Rock Sliders, Compatible with Rock Krawler long arm kit?

slammer121

Anyone else out there have Rock Krawler Long arm lift? What Rock Sliders are you running? I'm most interested in Evo weld on sliders but not sure it will fit with the existing welded on bracket for the long arm kit! help..

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Can you post a few pictures to show where your control arm brackets are mounted for that kit? That will allow other members to provide advice on the sliders that should work with your kit even if they do not have that kit installed.

noroad

i have the same problem on my long arm, im sure Evo could help out if you call, as they have to mod them for their long arm i believe. but poison spyder and nemesis industries make body/ body mount sliders that would prob clear ok.

BigPrince

I have my cage frame tied and looking at EVOs long arm kit as well so been thinking through this. If Evo will sell them without the frame ties mounted, so my guys can weld them on where we can - I'll buy evo. If they won't I'm most likely going vks as he will and they look similar. I have MCs body mount sliders right now and they're fine but im getting nervous about the body mount as I've seen other body mount sliders flex enough to buckle the sheetmetal.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You just need to order the Evo sliders with the legs not welded on. Then you weld them on after you see where they fit.

Grubbicon

Im running the Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers body mounted. They have taken an absolute beating and the tubing has actually dented and the body is still straight as an arrow. Not saying you cant get body damage but im are doing great. Im also with Overlander. You can get them to work its just gonna take some work.

coopjeep

Full Metal Fab has body mounts ones that are very strong. Also Shockworks will leave the rear mount off so you only need to modify the one mount.

slammer121

Can you post a few pictures to show where your control arm brackets are mounted for that kit? That will allow other members to provide advice on the sliders that should work with your kit even if they do not have that kit installed.

Sure thing!

20150619_130552.jpg 20150619_130617.jpg

slammer121

You just need to order the Evo sliders with the legs not welded on. Then you weld them on after you see where they fit.

Yes, I called Evo and they told me that I can order the sliders without the rear leg welded on. however, they couldn't tell me when the order would be shipped because it would be a special order and it could take 60 plus days!!

They also told me that I can cut and relocate the rear leg on a standard slider but that sounds like a lot of unnecessary labor.

Options! lol

I'm stuck on Evo, now to decide if it's worth waiting for the custom order!

Hmm

Top Bottom