Rausch Creek 10/03/15

noroad

Ok guy after talking to a number of people about wanting a trip to Rausch creek in the future we came up with this saturday! This trip out we are going to have it open it everyone that wants to wheel, depending on the number of rigs we will make more then one group. If we have enough people there with be a group running each level (blacks, blues, greens) so please tell us if you are interested in joining so I can get a jump on groups. I would like to keep each group size to a max of ten rigs, If you have any questions at all please post up or PM me! We also please ask that you have a CB in your rig, (recommended)!

Before posting up please tell me!
1) your jeeps info
2) your level (beginner, intermediate, advanced, ext)
3) what type of trails you would like to run (black, blue, green)
optional
4) also add if you wouldnt mind being a group leader (if so please add level)

Rausch Creek Park
http://rc4x4.org/

Address
453 Molleystown Rd, Tremont, PA 17981

Where I will be staying friday and saturday night!
The comfort inn , Pine grove, PA
https://www.choicehotels.com/pennsylvania/pine-grove/comfort-inn-hotels/pa130/rates

A list of other places to camp/stay!
http://rc4x4.org/park-information/camping-lodging/

Meet in Rausch creek parking lot on the left side between 8:00AM(please be early if you need a hand). This will allow everyone to meet and Rausch time to register with the front office.

Going!

blacks/ spot of reds groups

Group 1
1)Noroad- (Andrew) youngfire-(Julie)- - 37s with rear locker
4)GRNHORN-(scott)-37s-locked-winch
5)jnabird333 (jay) 37s locked- winch
6)Cozdude (steve)
7)kgw350 (B&R) 42s nuff said
8)mikefishes- 37s- locked

Blues group
1)seanb123(leader) -35s-rear locker- winch
2)Jeep2010- 35s- with rear locker
3)Yeti14-37s-winch
4)RedRum 35s
5)Enemecl- 35s-winch
6)Joker151(blues) 35s winch locker
7)09epetry -35s
8)MedixJK - 35s
9)Yorkie -33s
10)JK07
Filled at 10

Green group
1)Sheaffadelic-(nick)
2)scull20-(ryan) stock rubi
3)09blackruby -37s?
4)RjSkippy - 33s
5)Rhin0247 (Ryan) rubi on 35s
6)Rhin0247 wife -- 35s
7)72blubyu
8)Amanda" 72blubyu & RJSkippy Friend
9)Recurve??? (needs a seat)

Maybes
blacks locked
1)napalm90 (perry) (blacks/blues)

blues locked
1)MICP3309 (Tom). JKUR - 37s, locked Front and Rear, winch. ??

Greens Locked
1)lulu2533 35s (green/blues)

Last edited:

Jeep2010

I am in! 2010 2-door front and rear lockers and 35s. I'm up for whatever trails but have never been there so I'm not too comfortable being a group leader.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm a maybe! If I come home with knuckles I will be in the red group or I'm riding shoty in someone's rig!

noroad

I am in! 2010 2-door front and rear lockers and 35s. I'm up for whatever trails but have never been there so I'm not too comfortable being a group leader.

how do you feel wheeling wise? Have you been out wheeling more the 5 time? shot out a cannon?

JKWrang

Count me in!

1) Black JKU on 35s, open open, locked. Sliders, skids and evo rockstars (2.5" lift)
2) intermediate - Im a good wheeler but i dont have a winch or lockers yet
3) Im game even for some blacks - just as long as we make it home
4) if the green group needs a bigger rig as a leader im in. (if so please add level)

scull20

I would love come along.

Been to Rausch, but definitely still a beginner.

'14 JKUR...greens/blues. Stock lockers and additional armor added. I'll be lifted by October, but will still most likely be on stock tires.

Definitely staying at the comfort in Friday night...possibly Saturday night as well.

-Ryan

Last edited:

noroad

I would love come along.

Been to Rausch, but definitely still a beginner.

'14 JKUR...greens/blues. I'll be lifted by October, but will still most likely be on stock tires.

Definitely staying at the comfort in Friday night...possibly Saturday night as well.

-Ryan

Ill put ya down man!

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
You know im in!

37s and hopefully will have gears and a locker by then 😁 would like to run the blues with maybe some blacks? Wouldn't mind leading if its needed but its only my third time at rausch

Sorry,

2015 2 door
37s, locked rear by then.
Protek system

Fairly knowledgable i would say beginner/intermediate

Will be me and the girlfriend probably
(Ill put my back seat in if you'd like to ride along steve(

Probably into staying friday night, possibly Saturday night too

Last edited:

noroad

You know im in!

37s and hopefully will have gears and a locker by then  would like to run the blues with maybe some blacks? Wouldn't mind leading if its needed but its only my third time at rausch

Sorry,

2015 2 door
37s, locked rear by then.
Protek system

Fairly knowledgable i would say beginner/intermediate

Will be me and the girlfriend probably
(Ill put my back seat in if you'd like to ride along steve(

Probably into staying friday night, possibly Saturday night too

lol soo you wana run the black trails with us or blues hahaha

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
lol soo you wana run the black trails with us or blues hahaha

Id like to stick to blues as i don't have a winch and haven't wheeled since I've gotten my new jeep and would like to get the feel for it before i commit to all blacks. But i remember before there was a couple blue trails with black routes with bypasses on it. Thats what i was referring too lol put me down for the blues group! I can be a bigger rig for that group. I have plenty of recovery straps and shackles and can try to provide some for the newer guys on the run. Thats the beauty of working at a shipping terminal. Endless straps and shackles :)

noroad

Id like to stick to blues as i don't have a winch and haven't wheeled since I've gotten my new jeep and would like to get the feel for it before i commit to all blacks. But i remember before there was a couple blue trails with black routes with bypasses on it. Thats what i was referring too lol put me down for the blues group! I can be a bigger rig for that group. I have plenty of recovery straps and shackles and can try to provide some for the newer guys on the run. Thats the beauty of working at a shipping terminal. Endless straps and shackles :)

hahah sounds good man ill put you in the blue group!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I'm in. I'd like to join on the black group.

2014 JKUR with 35s.
Still consider myself a beginner.
Don't think I'd be much use as a leader since I've only been to RC a few times.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Put me as going!

Greens and blues
JKU with 33s
Sliders
Beginner/ Intermediate

Blah blah you know you my jeep lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom