I'm sarcastic... Wait, no I'm not

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Really how so?

Let me see your math.

1. OP looking at something $10,000 less than yours. Kinda stupid for someone to even offer that.

2. You could not get the price you want on yours if you traded it in at the stealership. You would have to take all the goodies off since they won't pay extra for them.

3. It would have sold by now.

4. It has been too personalized and that has lowered the playing field.

5. The color. Silver sells.

6. You need to find someone with a two door that would somewhat like a four door and trade.

7. No math just being realistic.

I happen to have a SILVER two door I can trade with your ORANGE four door. All my specs in signature...too much to list. You would have to lower the price due to I would have to get it repainted. I'm not a flashy guy and do not feel or want MORE attention my way. Just never been an attention whore. A good quality paint job done right would be around 10,000. I do not want to do any of it...because I am lazy in my old age. I would prefer black wheels and your tires are WAAAY too big. Would have to get a new set. That would lower the cost. My current tires are massive in their own right and very capable when I mall crawl. I have seen the videos...YOU BEAT THAT RIG! I would have to give the mechanics a once over. I would have to replace the skid plates. That would be cheaper than pounding them out and repainting. ANOTHER price reduction. I would have to come get(unless you are offering free delivery). ANOTHER price reduction.

With all that being typed, it would be easier for you to just straight up trade vehicles with me. No exchange of money. We both leave happy well you would anyway. I would have to get use to that station wagonie, grocery getting four door and probably regret getting rid of my truly iconic two door.

Change of plans, the wifey just shot it down. Sorry Dawg! I will PM you if this changes. You can PM me with any additional offers as well. You know where i forum.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
1. OP looking at something $10,000 less than yours. Kinda stupid for someone to even offer that.

That was a long winded post. I'll only address your first point.

The OP in post #1 never gave a price point. For all you know, that is the only 4 door Rubicon in the area. Yes, it's more money but how do you know that the OP can't or doesn't want to afford it. It wasn't stupid, OP is obviously looking for a JKUR and Pig has one for sale.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
That was a long winded post. I'll only address your first point.

The OP in post #1 never gave a price point. For all you know, that is the only 4 door Rubicon in the area. Yes, it's more money but how do you know that the OP can't or doesn't want to afford it. It wasn't stupid, OP is obviously looking for a JKUR and Pig has one for sale.

True, but If you would have read his other post he agreed. OP that is. Also, he never mentioned he would go up 10,000 either. This reply was also directed at Pig. The reason why I quoted his post

noroad

2. You could not get the price you want on yours if you traded it in at the stealership. You would have to take all the goodies off since they won't pay extra for them.

6. You need to find someone with a two door that would somewhat like a four door and trade.

I happen to have a SILVER two door I can trade with your ORANGE four door. All my specs in signature...too much to list. You would have to lower the price due to I would have to get it repainted. I'm not a flashy guy and do not feel or want MORE attention my way. Just never been an attention whore. A good quality paint job done right would be around 10,000. I do not want to do any of it...because I am lazy in my old age. I would prefer black wheels and your tires are WAAAY too big. Would have to get a new set. That would lower the cost. My current tires are massive in their own right and very capable when I mall crawl. I have seen the videos...YOU BEAT THAT RIG! I would have to give the mechanics a once over. I would have to replace the skid plates. That would be cheaper than pounding them out and repainting. ANOTHER price reduction. I would have to come get(unless you are offering free delivery). ANOTHER price reduction.

With all that being typed, it would be easier for you to just straight up trade vehicles with me. No exchange of money. We both leave happy well you would anyway. I would have to get use to that station wagonie, grocery getting four door and probably regret getting rid of my truly iconic two door.

Change of plans, the wifey just shot it down. Sorry Dawg! I will PM you if this changes. You can PM me with any additional offers as well. You know where i forum.

is this a joke?:thinking::thinking:

noroad

Finally someone with my sense of fucking humor...at least I hope. Well mostly joking. I was serious about the two vs four door comparison.

ok lol it was close, till i read the wife stuff and i was like it has to be a joke right hahah

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

You should log out and never come back.

Top Bottom