Truckilite - Deer act weird?

JLSilerJK

I noticed that the "deer in headlights" reaction didnt happen on this first trip up north with the led's. Anyone else seem to have deer not even care that a Jeep was roling through: or was it my imagination?

JLSilerJK

exactly cat- Deer on the side of the road looked up then looked the other way and continued on their business. It happened a handfull of times. Not one ran out infront of me. Last year the deer were playing frogger.

SilverBack

It may have something to do with the color or the light. TL says their headlights are the same as daylight on the Calvin Scale. Perhaps this doesn't trigger the "Deer in the Headlights " reaction. Or maybe you encountered a group or visually challenged deer.......

JLSilerJK

It may have something to do with the color or the light. TL says their headlights are the same as daylight on the Calvin Scale. Perhaps this doesn't trigger the "Deer in the Headlights " reaction. Or maybe you encountered a group or visually challenged deer.......

I totally agree. I was explaining it to a college kid in engineering school yesterday and I mentioned the video where trucklite says its more along the lines of a daylight spectrum. The convo sparked the thread idea

Top Bottom