Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: This taco better be good

  1. #1
    Caught the Bug TripleBJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    81

    This taco better be good


  2. #2
    Hooked bigbootysuperduty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Devils Butthole, AZ
    Posts
    102
    Not the taco I was thinking about.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Bethlehem, GA
    Posts
    5,247
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleBJK View Post
    They're good but definitely not worth the wait at lunch time. At least that's my opinion.

  4. #4
    Knows a Thing or Two TwistedJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Posts
    661
    I'm waiting for someone to open a good non-Mexican style restaurant. Kind of getting tired of tacos and burritos.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Bethlehem, GA
    Posts
    5,247
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedJK View Post
    I'm waiting for someone to open a good non-Mexican style restaurant. Kind of getting tired of tacos and burritos.
    I hear ya. If you guys were up here, we could show ya all the great places to eat.

  6. #6
    Knows a Thing or Two TwistedJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by thardy View Post
    I hear ya. If you guys were up here, we could show ya all the great places to eat.
    Speaking of which, my wife actually applied for a job up there a few days ago. Office manager of a construction company, same pay as here too. Just waiting to see what happens.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Bethlehem, GA
    Posts
    5,247
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedJK View Post
    Speaking of which, my wife actually applied for a job up there a few days ago. Office manager of a construction company, same pay as here too. Just waiting to see what happens.
    I hear ya. Text me name of the company and I'll see if I know anyone there.

  8. #8
    Knows a Thing or Two TwistedJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by thardy View Post
    I hear ya. Text me name of the company and I'll see if I know anyone there.
    Will do. I'll see her in an hour or so and find out then.

  9. #9
    Been Around the Block hogtyed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Floral City, Florida
    Posts
    433

  10. #10
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleBJK View Post
    I've been to one in Athens....always packed but well worth the wait. I always get the fish tacos.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS