Finally after 11 months

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! i love the fact that you posted this up with your stock tires :cheesy: :thumb:

nice job, seriously. get some bigger meats on it and post up some more pics :yup:

kludwig13

LOL!! i love the fact that you posted this up with your stock tires :cheesy: :thumb:

nice job, seriously. get some bigger meats on it and post up some more pics :yup:

I know it looks awkward with the pizza cutters :cheesy: but gotta wait till next week for my regear

StrizzyChris

What year is ur jeep and what size tires are you going with? If 2012+, and staying around 33"-35" range, then u might wanna hold off on the regear and see how the tires effect ur power and MPGs. You may be surprised and not even want or need to regear.

slowz3r

What year is ur jeep and what size tires are you going with? If 2012+, and staying around 33"-35" range, then u might wanna hold off on the regear and see how the tires effect ur power and MPGs. You may be surprised and not even want or need to regear.

even a 08 with 33's with 3.73 power and MPG is just fine.

kludwig13

Its a 2012 I have the 3.73 in them right now. if it were not for the D30 in the front I would of loved to go with 37's. but for now sticking with 35's until Im done with my masters, or I break something :doh:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I wouldn't regear. In fact when I get my 35's I have no plans of a regear. You should be fine on that setup. If you go bigger maybe you will need a regear but you should be fine with that setup. Just a thought.

StrizzyChris

Its a 2012 I have the 3.73 in them right now. if it were not for the D30 in the front I would of loved to go with 37's. but for now sticking with 35's until Im done with my masters, or I break something :doh:

Yeah, i wouldnt do a regear. Just go with rubbers until ur outta school! That was alwaus my motto anyways! :blush:

White_JKU

Yeah dude, save the re-gear for the 37's and up!!!!

I've got 3.21's in my 2012 running 35's... Plenty of power and can still pass at hwy speeds.

Top Bottom