Defective waya shirt?

Brankz

Anyone has this problem?
Out of all my wayalife shirts this is the first one to do this in the first wash, maybe its a printing error?
But the logo on the back is Pealing off with the first wash.
As you can see the shirt looks new in the front but not in the back logo

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434820381.168947.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434820419.071091.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You know, you could have just sent me a PM or email to let me know about this problem. Certainly, I'd be more than happy to replace it for you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I will have a new one shipped out to you today. I know you shouldn't have to do this but in the future, please try turning your shirt inside out before washing/drying it. It should help prevent something like this from occurring again.

Brankz

I will have a new one shipped out to you today. I know you shouldn't have to do this but in the future, please try turning your shirt inside out before washing/drying it. It should help prevent something like this from occurring again.

Thank you.
And again sorry for making a thread I don't want to start drama or nothing like that 👍🏼

sean.m.adams33

This^^^
I turn all my shirts inside out with a print on them and then hang dry. Keeps them looking new.

big dr

Gotta be a first,,,,, Laundry tips on a jeep forum. There really is something here for everyone!:clap2:

mcsjk

I love this place! I suck at doing laundry. Any tips help.

Here's my best tip... Throw everything, whites and darks, in the washer together and put it on medium heat because then it's not too hot and not too cold, it's right in the middle. Atleast that's what I tell myself

Hobolobo

Here's my best tip... Throw everything, whites and darks, in the washer together and put it on medium heat because then it's not too hot and not too cold, it's right in the middle. Atleast that's what I tell myself

Tried that. Wife was PISSED! Had to send her in a shopping spree to replace all the clothes i effed up.

mcsjk

Tried that. Wife was PISSED! Had to send her in a shopping spree to replace all the clothes i effed up.

Yeah... It's one of those things that works, until it doesn't and then you feel dumb for doing it in the first place. Kind of like (insert Jeep joke here).

DMF

Brankzie, Woolite man! That's the way to go. And that's not defective you just gave your shirt some character.

Top Bottom