I know what I'm doing for father's day!

JeepFan

Hooked
LOL - I've got a head start on ya ;)

Grrrrr! Figures. Lol. Actually I spent the better part of today cleaning the Jeep. Tomorrow I'll crawl under it with rag and WD40.

Also on the list is and oil change, tire rotation, rear diff fluid and check for loose bolts.

Going to start early so I should be done before you wake up. Lol!

Utah_Jay

Grrrrr! Figures. Lol. Actually I spent the better part of today cleaning the Jeep. Tomorrow I'll crawl under it with rag and WD40.

Also on the list is and oil change, tire rotation, rear diff fluid and check for loose bolts.

Just serviced mine today, I see you you use MMO also. I am curious what you use the WD-40 for?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

LOL! Guess I had better keep working so that I can be done by tonight ;)

JAGS

Hooked
Washed the outside of Envy yesterday. The inside is still a mess though.

Today, did a bunch of yard work and now adding a bit more overhead storage to our garage..., which I thought was big till I visited camp wayalife. 😢😔

I'll be adding two hyloft units. But it is hotter than hell and I may pass out first. Lol

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434846329.304980.jpg

JeepFan

Hooked
Just serviced mine today, I see you you use MMO also. I am curious what you use the WD-40 for?

MMO is a product I've been using almost 30 years now. With every oil change I add 16 Oz to the crankcase and 16 Oz to a full tank of gas. Helps to reduce carbon buildup on the pistons, valves, and injectors.

I use WD40 to lubricate all suspension components and clean metal surfaces of the undercarriage.

Utah_Jay

MMO is a product I've been using almost 30 years now. With every oil change I add 16 Oz to the crankcase and 16 Oz to a full tank of gas. Helps to reduce carbon buildup on the pistons, valves, and injectors.

I use WD40 to lubricate all suspension components and clean metal surfaces of the undercarriage.

Going to try the wd40 now ....

Tree Frog

I will doing day #3 on my Double D Pro install.
Got 6 hours done the first day, 8 hours today.

I really don't know what I was thinking. Man what a ton of work. (oh I mean FUN) :doh:

Okay back to drinking beer and licking my wounds.

Here is wishing you a Happy Fathers day guys.

JeepFan

Hooked
I will doing day #3 on my Double D Pro install.
Got 6 hours done the first day, 8 hours today.

I really don't know what I was thinking. Man what a ton of work. (oh I mean FUN) :doh:

Okay back to drinking beer and licking my wounds.

Here is wishing you a Happy Fathers day guys.

Wow!! Sounds like FUN! Happy Fathers Day to you! :beer::beer:

Sounds fun! I'll swing by on Thursday on my way home so you can do mine.

Happy Father's Day tony!

Thanks Adam!! Stop by any time, I'll give your Jeep the full spa treatment. :cheesy:

I'm surprised I don't see brake pads too.  Hopefully you'll still have time to relax and enjoy the day. 

Brake pads! :crazyeyes: I'm pretty happy with the Performance Carbon Metallics! Although they did get pretty hot on that one mountain Downieville so I'll be doing a full brake inspection in the morning! ;) I'll be done in time to relax and enjoy a beer or two or...

JAGS

Hooked
Brake pads! :crazyeyes: I'm pretty happy with the Performance Carbon Metallics! Although they did get pretty hot on that one mountain Downieville so I'll be doing a full brake inspection in the morning! ;) I'll be done in time to relax and enjoy a beer or two or...

I'm at the mercy of my own knowledge or clearly lack thereof. LOL. I do know who I'll be calling next time I need some help though. I'll be sure to bring some good salads and some beers to make it worth it. 😉

Ill be enjoying some home made Mole and some good wine. Do enjoy your day Tony!!!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Happy Father's Day to all the Wayalife fathers. It's a tough but rewarding journey.

I'll be wrenching on my buddies Jeep tomorrow with my boys and spending the rest of the day relaxing with them. Enjoy!

JAGS

Hooked
Happy Father's Day to all the Wayalife fathers. It's a tough but rewarding journey.

I'll be wrenching on my buddies Jeep tomorrow with my boys and spending the rest of the day relaxing with them. Enjoy!

Thanks for the invite. 😉 JK. As you stated, most rewarding journey.

Enjoy your Father's Day my friend!!

JeepFan

Hooked
I'm at the mercy of my own knowledge or clearly lack thereof. LOL. I do know who I'll be calling next time I need some help though. I'll be sure to bring some good salads and some beers to make it worth it. 😉

Ill be enjoying some home made Mole and some good wine. Do enjoy your day Tony!!!

Hahaha. I'd be happy to help! Enjoy your day as well my friend.

JeepFan

Hooked

Happy Father's day to you as well. Wrenching on a Jeep sounds like a good day. As long as the wife and kids approve. Lol ;)

Top Bottom