Daddy got jacked!

Slavens

Caught the Bug
So today after coming down Bear Mt we stopped off at IHOP for a little father's day meal when leaving we see some of the kids toys laying in the parking lot behind the Jeep and we see someone jacked my Trasharoo...lol. All they got was my kids toilet and some monster trucks but explaining to 4yr Olds where there stuff went was the hard part.

What's been stolen off your Jeep?

And Happy Father's day to you dad's out there!!! 1434921080253.jpg

Slavens

Caught the Bug
That's a huge bummer man sorry to hear that!

It's not even the bag that's a bummer it's that you can't go anywhere these days ...

naysjp

Caught the Bug
X2 about the whole Jeep like Sean. but someone took the Trasharoo? The name says it all TRASHaroo. I hate to say it (hope I am wrong) but when things like that are are snatched, I think another scumbag jeeper who is too cheap to buy one because he/she knows how much the thing cost.

mcsjk

X2 about the whole Jeep like Sean. but someone took the Trasharoo? The name says it all TRASHaroo. I hate to say it (hope I am wrong) but when things like that are are snatched, I think another scumbag jeeper who is too cheap to buy one because he/she knows how much the thing cost.

Lol. That or they stole it just because they could. Which is worse in my mind. Atleast if it's a scumbag jeeper they're going to get some use out of it.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Ya absolutely happy it wasn't the whole jeep and really it's just a minor inconvenience but crazy what people will do. Place was packed broad day light and lots of Jeeps in the parking lot I assume people coming down from Big Bear. O'Well I'll have a shiny new one for the Rockin Rubicon Run :)

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Sorry to hear that :(

Luckily, so far, i haven't had anything stolen from my Jeeps over the years.

Around town I don't leave anything in the Jeep. When traveling or off roading, I try to park where I can keep an eye on it. Unfortunately these days there are to many assholes out there.

DMF

That really sucks, sorry to hear that. Guess these shitheads really needed a trash bag. Not in my Jeep but I had several cars broken into in the past. Strip everything out of my car that they could take and leave you with this sick feeling of being violated. Anyways I think I'm gonna graffiti that heck out of my Trasharoo bag now.

cbmatt66

That sucks! At work a couple years ago someone took my GPS out of my LJ glove box. In our so called secure parking lot.

Torqt JK

Damn Billy that sux. Hope Bronson left a huge surprise in that toilet for that thief. Did you guys have fun anyways?

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Thanks Matt! Already have a new one on the way will have it Wednesday. Had an amazing time for sure. Great 1st camping trip for the kids!

Attachments

• 1435007147569.jpg
    1435007147569.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 54
Top Bottom