2015 Stock white front fenders.

Al Bundy

Just put xrc pro armor fenders and need to sell stock ones. Make me a offer . Buyer is responsible for shipping. So Cal location

Attachments

• 1435158309949.jpg
    1435158309949.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 282

Stunterguru

These fenders are pretty light weight to shipped! I can pay for shipping please let me know I would like to buy if from you thanks. Can you PM me please.

Ps how far are you. Are you located in California thanks

Stunterguru

Your in SoCal i am in NorCal. This should be a easy process. I think from SoCal to NorCal priority shipping usps is only $80 thanks

Stunterguru

2015 white front fenders!!!!!

He said buyer are responsible for shipping! Im ready to buy then he don't even respond to this deal. Is it even legit to sell! or its all fake advertisement....

Al Bundy

He said buyer are responsible for shipping! Im ready to buy then he don't even respond to this deal. Is it even legit to sell! or its all fake advertisement....

Hey bud I'm sorry for the delay. Had a family death and just came back to the states. Yes I still have the white quarter panel and black fenders . Let me know if your interested.

Stunterguru

Your telling me you have all 4 white rear and front all white fenders correct.. Please PM me so I can provide my phone number! I'm really interested if it's all white

thardy

Banned
Your telling me you have all 4 white rear and front all white fenders correct.. Please PM me so I can provide my phone number! I'm really interested if it's all white

Check out the picture in the original post. He's got the white (metal) fenders and black flares.

Stunterguru

I'm only interested if it's all white. From your original post. Your jeep is a sport edition meaning you not have the all white fenders. It's black. Anyhow Thank you for your reply and time. Good luck

Dyerjk

Are these still available? I'm in Rancho Cucamonga and really need the passenger, but for right price I'll take both.

Top Bottom