whos jeep is this?

jeff_in_rc

Don't know who's it is but I recognize the USS Carl Vinson in the background! Just got off a Tiger Cruise on it! Good times!

Baker

Don't know who's it is but I recognize the USS Carl Vinson in the background! Just got off a Tiger Cruise on it! Good times!

Yea i was on that 10 month deployment, tiger cruise was fun times, i actually brought my dad as well.

jeff_in_rc

Yea i was on that 10 month deployment, tiger cruise was fun times, i actually brought my dad as well.

My good friend got me on the cruise and we had a great time, something I will not soon forget!
On the Thursday before the ship left I went zip lining on the north shore, what a hoot!

Thank you for your service Baker!

Baker

My good friend got me on the cruise and we had a great time, something I will not soon forget!
On the Thursday before the ship left I went zip lining on the north shore, what a hoot!

Thank you for your service Baker!

Wow that's awesome man, thank you for your support!

2013CGJKU

I know that ship very well... spent a couple years on it. Don't know that Jeep though! How's she holding up these days?

Baker

I know that ship very well... spent a couple years on it. Don't know that Jeep though! How's she holding up these days?

She's pretty good I'm actually transferring to another command now so I won't be on there much longer.

Top Bottom