tuner help please

Baker

So I am looking through tuners and I have heard alot about the super chips trail dash but I'm not sure. When I went to truck and jeep fest Superchips was there and he made the trail dash sound really good. Anyone have some good insight on this for me?

OJK12

I had one and it was nice but I wouldn't buy it again just because I never really used it any more than I used my procal or flashcal and it takes the same amount of time to make tune changes as the handheld unit. I bought mine for the crawl tune to play in the rocks and was highly disappointed in that feature. Having said that the trail dash itself was cool and fun but in my opinion if your not gonna use all the features the handheld units from superchips are just as nice.

Baker

I had one and it was nice but I wouldn't buy it again just because I never really used it any more than I used my procal or flashcal and it takes the same amount of time to make tune changes as the handheld unit. I bought mine for the crawl tune to play in the rocks and was highly disappointed in that feature. Having said that the trail dash itself was cool and fun but in my opinion if your not gonna use all the features the handheld units from superchips are just as nice.

Yea I was looking at some of the features it offered and it seemed pretty cool, like the tire pressure and other little small things like that I just didn't know if it was actually worth the extra money vs the hand held units.

My flashcal does everything i was in need of doing. Money well spent. Plus you can upgrade online if you actually want different tunes.

07JKSahara

My flashcal does everything i was in need of doing. Money well spent. Plus you can upgrade online if you actually want different tunes.

I'm this too... But my jeep is an 07 so it doesn't have many of the gadgets anyway. Trial dashes are awesome from what I've seen, but a little pricey.

Top Bottom