JKU 15 for sale stuff

WhiteGhostJKU

One tire new new no miles. Other 4 7 miles on them have rims and tires and shocks and cools off of a JKU 15 unlimited

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 349
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 348

WhiteGhostJKU

Thanks on the comment on my JKU. Asking 1,300 obo on tires and rims. Shocks and coils $900. Have to get them out of the box to get numbers. Will update later with info if still interested.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Thanks on the comment on my JKU. Asking 1,300 obo on tires and rims. Shocks and coils $900. Have to get them out of the box to get numbers. Will update later with info if still interested.

900 dollars for factory shocks and coils? Holy shit. Are they gold plated?

Peak

Did your rig come stock with Kings and Plush coils?

USMC Wrangler

Wheels and tires say "obo", so on to the suspension parts...

The springs and shocks, though? :eek: I picked up 18/59 springs and rubi shocks for $150 shipped to my door with less than 1000 miles on them. If you want to sell them here, I'd suggest a massive sale price. GLWS!

WhiteGhostJKU

1300 for factory wheels and tires? I only have 1700 in the wheels and tires below
View attachment 151003
And they are 35/12.50s on a 17x9
You know what guys I'm almost sorry I joined. I called the dealer and asked what all this stuff went for and adjusted the price from there. It's all brand new. I'll just figure out how to delete the obvious insane and stupid prices as you guys are conveying and delete the thread. Sorry I didn't give my stuff away I'm not rich and I did right obo as people could have negotiated and discussed price and not just bash.

07JKSahara

900 dollars for factory shocks and coils? Holy shit. Are they gold plated?

Holy Crap!!! I'll sell everything on my damn jeep if stock coils are $900!!! I

FYI, most of use give the shocks and coils away for free, it's good karma.

Last edited:

07JKSahara

Holy Crap!!! I'll sell everything on my damn jeep if stock coils are $900!!! I

FYI, most of use give the shocks could away for free, it's good karma.

I get it with the dealership actually. They gave you catalog prices. There's a big supply out there and it hurts the price of stock parts. Good Luck.

You know what guys I'm almost sorry I joined. I called the dealer and asked what all this stuff went for and adjusted the price from there. It's all brand new. I'll just figure out how to delete the obvious insane and stupid prices as you guys are conveying and delete the thread. Sorry I didn't give my stuff away I'm not rich and I did right obo as people could have negotiated and discussed price and not just bash.
no need to have hurt feelings and walk out. People are just giving you shit. The problem with stock prices is that they are expensive, so if somebody was gonna spend 900 on shocks and coils, theyd buy ranchos and plushrides for 800 like i did. Hence why alot of us just give them away. Just giving you some perspective.

WhiteGhostJKU

no need to have hurt feelings and walk out. People are just giving you shit. The problem with stock prices is that they are expensive, so if somebody was gonna spend 900 on shocks and coils, theyd buy ranchos and plushrides for 800 like i did. Hence why alot of us just give them away. Just giving you some perspective.

Thanks for the heads up. Giving advice is different than giving someone shit or belittling them. Thanks though. rims and tires are sold already
Shocks and coils still available. Throw out some offers

Last edited:
Top Bottom