Full Metal Fabworks ???

First, I wasn't quite sure where to put this... So mods, move it if there is a better spot.

Has anyone ever heard or run Full Metal Fabworks stuff? Care to comment? I have a good friend that is considering their products and I've never heard of them.

http://www.fullmetalfabworks.com/
^^^ Remove if taboo ;)

First, I wasn't quite sure where to put this... So mods, move it if there is a better spot.

Has anyone ever heard or run Full Metal Fabworks stuff? Care to comment? I have a good friend that is considering their products and I've never heard of them.

^^^ Remove if taboo ;)

@AllAmericanInfidel has one of their front bumpers. That was the first I had heard of them, but I like it enough that I think that's what I'm going with for my front bumper too.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have seen some of there bumpers on Instagram. I personally think they are ugly (at least the ones I have seen) but have no comment on how good they are. If I remember correctly they are fairly new

Did he say why he's considering their products?

Yea, but it is a long story...

He is retired and met the father of the guy that owns this place at some event. Supposedly, this guy is another that used to work for Poison Spyder and now does his own gig.

So, none of his reasoning had to do with the quality or product function. Purely visual and I think he likes the idea of keeping his money close. He asked me what I thought, and I had never seen or heard of them.

sjd78

I'm actually considering their Appex Pinnacle Stubby front bumper. It looks great and has all the features I'm looking for. They are quick to respond to emails and have answered all my questions about their products thoroughly.

I never really cared for them for stealing evos slider design.

Not as bad as some others :crazyeyes:... But I agree with you.

E39A337F-916B-4C87-A1D8-2707CAD1EF63-614-0000011A063FD5EF_zpsa061e181.jpg

coopjeep

I just put on the sliders. CS was great, response and shipping were all perfect and the product was quality with good install information. I'm happy.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug

^^^ Remove if taboo ;)

@AllAmericanInfidel has one of their front bumpers. That was the first I had heard of them, but I like it enough that I think that's what I'm going with for my front bumper too.

Correct, I have been running their Apex Pinnacle stubby bumper for a while now, pretty much since I have had my current rig. Build quality is excellent, and the welds are a work of art. I have been very satisfied with the bumper and the customer service. I would recommend their products to anyone who is considering them. :thumb:

SAM_0888.jpg
SAM_0889.jpg
SAM_0891.jpg

All painted up! (I used Rustoleum self etching primer and Rustoleum satin black paint, same as with my EVO sliders for ease of touch ups when needed).

SAM_0927.jpg
SAM_0928.jpg

And on the rig....

IMG_1663.jpg
IMG_1741.jpg
IMG_0137.jpg
IMG_1591.jpg

Other than the half doors, I probably get more compliments from other Jeepers on the bumper than anything else on my rig. Looks great, IMO, which is part of the reason I chose to run it. Great quality, and American made! :rock:

sjd78

I just put on the sliders. CS was great, response and shipping were all perfect and the product was quality with good install information. I'm happy.

Did you get them bare or powder coated? If powder coated how was the packaging and powder coat when you received them?

sjd78

Correct, I have been running their Apex Pinnacle stubby bumper for a while now, pretty much since I have had my current rig. Build quality is excellent, and the welds are a work of art. I have been very satisfied with the bumper and the customer service. I would recommend their products to anyone who is considering them. :thumb:

View attachment 150852
View attachment 150853
View attachment 150854

All painted up! (I used Rustoleum self etching primer and Rustoleum satin black paint, same as with my EVO sliders for ease of touch ups when needed).

View attachment 150855
View attachment 150856

And on the rig....

View attachment 150858
View attachment 150859
View attachment 150860
View attachment 150862

Other than the half doors, I probably get more compliments from other Jeepers on the bumper than anything else on my rig. Looks great, IMO, which is part of the reason I chose to run it. Great quality, and American made! :rock:

Nice rig man! I love the look of that bumper and am seriously considering it. It offers everything I'm looking for.

devonn216

View attachment 150852
View attachment 150853
View attachment 150854

View attachment 150855
View attachment 150856

And on the rig....

View attachment 150858
View attachment 150859
View attachment 150860
View attachment 150862

How is the clearance with this front bumper? I feel like it sits a lot lower than most. Maybe it's just me

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
How is the clearance with this front bumper? I feel like it sits a lot lower than most. Maybe it's just me

Clearance is good. It does not sit any lower than any other bumper I've used or seen. It does not require cutting off the little crash bar thing, but you can with no ill effects. The crash bar sticks down past the bumper by quite a bit, so it would probably be beneficial to cut it off if your that worried about hitting it.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465851687.933671.jpg

This is the best pic I have on my phone showing the crash bar sticking down past the bumper.

Top Bottom