VIDEO : The Thousand Year Journey: Oregon To Patagonia

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
While this short video isn't about Jeeps or wheeling, I found it to be well done and to a degree, something that spoke to me. Needless to say, I thought I would share it with all of you :cool:

Jed's radical choice to quit his job and ride his bike across the world is a perfect challenge to the rest of us to get out of the routine and make some scary decisions. If you're afraid of a decision ahead of you, you're probably on the right track. Choose it!

K.D.C.H

Well that's it, I'm quitting my job and heading to the Rubicon July 13th :D

All kidding aside, what a great video. I've got so much respect for people like that, thanks for posting :thumb:

dchew

Caught the Bug
I watched it twice in a row. Awesome thanks for the thread and the link; great message in there.

It reminds me of that story: imagine every morning you wake up with $86,400 deposited in your bank account. But at the end of the day whatever is left in the account disappears forever. The next day, same thing. At first you won't spend it all, or you buy a bunch of crap. Eventually you figure out how to make the most of it for yourself and those around you. That's of course how many seconds we get every day.

It's my excuse for not being too responsible! Stuff to do piles up but I want to go for a trail run or hop in the kayak for an hour. Come back and get that guilty feeling. Screw it! Get on the bike and ride...

Of course some day I'm going to have to get a job and move out of this smelly tent.

Top Bottom