FS: Vector Offroad Exo Rack w/ light mounts - Santa Monica - $120 Free Shipping

I used this once but am switching to an AEV tire carrier and no longer need this set up. It's mostly lived in my storage unit. Creates a very solid rack for Rotopax, tools, lights, antennas, third brake lights, etc. It works with any of the following bolt patterns: 5x5", 5x4.5", 5x5.5", 6x5.5", 8x6.5", or 8x170mm

The rack by itself is $120 plus shipping, so you're basically getting the light mount and shipping for free.

View attachment 150900

View attachment 150902

View attachment 150904

View attachment 150905

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to sound like a dick, but you sure do sell a lot of stuff.

I had to work all day Saturday and had down time I used to post and sell stuff. Trying to figure out the point of your post. Also if you must know, I'm about to rebuild our storage unit in the garage and cleaning out stuff. Also I just bought a house and my wife's one year hold on messing with the Jeep is up. So I'm trying to fund some mods. And I have a free shipping deal with Shyp App right now.

JAGS

Hooked
I had to work all day Saturday and had down time I used to post and sell stuff. Trying to figure out the point of your post. Also if you must know, I'm about to rebuild our storage unit in the garage and cleaning out stuff. Also I just bought a house and my wife's one year hold on messing with the Jeep is up. So I'm trying to fund some mods. And I have a free shipping deal with Shyp App right now.

The point is that a good portion of your posts have all been to sell stuff. We're all for your plans, but we'd prefer folks be active members. You didn't even take the time to fill out your profile, other than to tell us on this Jeep forum that you have a land cruiser. :crazyeyes:

The point is that a good portion of your posts have all been to sell stuff. We're all for your plans, but we'd prefer folks be active members. You didn't even take the time to fill out your profile, other than to tell us on this Jeep forum that you have a land cruiser. :crazyeyes:

That must be old. I don't even have a Land Cruiser anymore. This is quite the warm welcome. As I mentioned, I haven't been able to do much or contribute much yet. But I read Wayalife and watch its videos often. I understand how forum communities work. I'm much more active on Expedition Portal and was very active and contributed a lot to iH8Mud before making the leap to a Jeep. IMHO buying and selling stuff from other members is a way to be an active member on a forum. Probably more so than starting another "what tire will fit?" thread.

JAGS

Hooked
That must be old. I don't even have a Land Cruiser anymore. This is quite the warm welcome. As I mentioned, I haven't been able to do much or contribute much yet. But I read Wayalife and watch its videos often. I understand how forum communities work. I'm much more active on Expedition Portal and was very active and contributed a lot to iH8Mud before making the leap to a Jeep. IMHO buying and selling stuff from other members is a way to be an active member on a forum. Probably more so than starting another "what tire will fit?" thread.

Not giving a cold shoulder, but you asked what the post meant.

We all started here new at some point and varying levels of jeep knowledge. Some none at all (like myself). You could start with a give us a wave thread, which is a fairly customary way for new members to say hello and tell us about their jeep/plans, etc. You can also check out "the pub," which has a ton of random threads you can post up in. We're not a big fan of trolls and haters, so if you don't consider yourself one, you'll have a ton of fun here. :yup:

Not giving a cold shoulder, but you asked what the post meant.

We all started here new at some point and varying levels of jeep knowledge. Some none at all (like myself). You could start with a give us a wave thread, which is a fairly customary way for new members to say hello and tell us about their jeep/plans, etc. You can also check out "the pub," which has a ton of random threads you can post up in. We're not a big fan of trolls and haters, so if you don't consider yourself one, you'll have a ton of fun here. :yup:

I posted up a wave in the "Give us a wave" thread. http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?28550-Wave-from-Santa-Monica!

Sorry for the defensive first impression. I knew what olram30 meant by his post. I was just taken off guard because I haven't had a "forum police" accuse me of being a troll or hater in years. And I'd been a member on here for almost a year before posting something for sale.

The Jeep forums seem like a tough place with so much competition. It's hard to find one that does feel like a community. So from that perspective I appreciate what Wayalife is trying to do. I'm not as into rock crawling as many on here (maybe because I'm still making payments), but if you see me in the backcountry or around West LA, shoot me a wave (or I'll shot you one if I'm lower on the Jeep wave point system).

View attachment 151203

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
I posted up a wave in the "Give us a wave" thread. http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?28550-Wave-from-Santa-Monica!

Sorry for the defensive first impression. I knew what he meant by his post. I was just taken off guard because I haven't had a "forum police" accuse me of anything in years. And I'd been a member on here for almost a year before posting something for sale. The Jeep forums seem like a tough place with so much competition. It's hard to find one that does feel like a community. So from that perspective I appreciate what Wayalife is trying to do.

Guess I missed it.;)

No worries. Have fun in The Pub and try to get out to some of the runs or the suds n grubs. There are events for all level of jeeps and we welcome those in between jeeps at the moment. :yup:

Guess I missed it.;)

No worries. Have fun in The Pub and try to get out to some of the runs or the suds n grubs. There are events for all level of jeeps and we welcome those in between jeeps at the moment. :yup:

You didn't miss it. I just did it. I missed that part of the joining process. See you out there. :beer:

Top Bottom