Giving a Wave from AZ

GCM 2

Hello everyone!! I am a little behind the power curve here, I can't believe I am just now discovering another AWESOME Jeep website to be a part of :blush: It is always an honor to be a part of any Wayalife production!! Well here goes, lets get started, a few photos of why I am here.

220612_10150191386653680_132471153679_6903481_543530_o.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

GCM 2

Welcome to the site and your JK is freakin awesome!! :clap2::thumb:

Thanks JKRay!! Just happy to be here my friend! Now to split my time between the JK Forum and here is going to be the challenge......

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Greg, It's nice to see you here!! Like JKRay said, your JK is freakin awesome and by far the cleanest one I've ever seen on and off the trail ;)

As you can see, there isn't much going on here yet but, we're hoping that this new forum will be a bit more friendly and accepting of any and all Jeeps. Heck, I hope that even other off road vehicles of different makes feel welcome here. Certainly, our videos have reached a wide audiance and really, it's for them that this place exists.

Hope we can hit some trails with you again soon :yup:

GCM 2

Eddie, this new site it is definitely a great concept and application my friend!! I think with the ethos of the JK Forum and Project JK being spread to all forms of offroading it is never a bad thing. As always, I will do my part to spread the love of wheeling and anything outdoors. As for wheeling again together.....you know that is going to happen!!!

Last edited:

kaptkrappy

I believe GCM 2 and I are going to have a love/hate relationship. I love his rig, but I think I hate him. (JEALOUS).:yup:

GCM 2

I believe GCM 2 and I are going to have a love/hate relationship. I love his rig, but I think I hate him. (JEALOUS).:yup:

Haha! I love/hate you too my brother!!

Greg you have one nice Jeep. Thanks for checking in.:yup:

No problem TomB and thanks for the jeep compliment. I just kind of stumbled across this site on the JK Forum. If this site grows to half the size of the JK Forum, it will be massive. I like supporting any of the work Eddie and Cindy do, they are really focused people with a keen eye for anything jeep/offroad worthy. I have also taken the time to do a "url" hotlink in my JK Forum signature to get some wheelers on over here!!

Top Bottom