The old forum... In a nutshell, what happened?

JK Rocker

I was a longtime JK-Forum member. A couple years goes by when I didn't log on, and when I check back, its all a mess.

Now here's Wayalife.com. Where did this come from and why? What is the feud with JK Forum? Whats the REAL story?

I'm not trying to stir the pot here, and I don't want gossip and hearsay. I just can't sort through the haters and followers BS to find an actual explanation.

JAGS

Hooked
Eddie owned JKF
Eddie started Wayalife
Eddie sold JKF to internet brand corp (IBC)
Wayalife now has 20k members and haters gonna hate.

Haters still like Eddies videos.

Think that dumbs it down. πŸ‘

I was a longtime JK-Forum member. A couple years goes by when I didn't log on, and when I check back, its all a mess.

Now here's Wayalife.com. Where did this come from and why? What is the feud with JK Forum? Whats the REAL story?

I'm not trying to stir the pot here, and I don't want gossip and hearsay. I just can't sort through the haters and followers BS to find an actual explanation.

I'll let someone with more direct knowledge comment on the history, but I will address the "grudges". Quite simply there are none, at least on this side. I am on several forums and I have never seen a single WAL member go to one and troll. But I do see other forum members come here and troll all the time. It gets old. This is by far where I am most of the time. The people are more fun to chat with and the info is more solid. Just remember, if you aren't really looking for an opinion, don't ask a question. People here will tell you EXACTLY what they are thinking.

Many people think the mods here over react to new members. Truth is, they are pretty damn good at sniffing out these trolls.

Which brings me to another thing I didn't initially like but appreciate now. VERY little is deleted here. It is all left out in the open for all to see. Both the good, and the ugly. :yup: The "cover-up" is far too common on most other forums.

JK Rocker

Ok, so they sold JK forum and moved on. Sounds like they did what anyone does with an internet based business. LOL

With all the hating I was seeing on the topic, I couldn't tell if there was a falling out, or what. Lots of people seem to be bashing Eddie for sponsorship or merchandise reasons. I don't give a crap about that. I just like the members and the help we give each other. I don't care what forum it is.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Its a jealousy thing for sure with those guys, which is a shame when we all enjoy the same thing. A lot of guys also can not handle hard facts that Eddie has about products he has personally tested and will give them/you a real opinion on it as well. If it breaks he can usually back it up to a personal expierence or was there when it happened to someone else, yet people think he is just hating on something lol.

Top Bottom