Cool feature on 2015 JKU!

MotoMatthew

So I found out today that there is this cool new feature. If you drive with your doors off and have a phone that slips out of your left pocket your phone gets to go for an "adventure" too! :facepalm

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Ouch that hurts I carry mine on my right so phew no passenger side for me all driver

07JKSahara

So I found out today that there is this cool new feature. If you drive with your doors off and have a phone that slips out of your left pocket your phone gets to go for an "adventure" too! :facepalm

I think that came standard on my year too. I got the "right side" pocket mod done shortly after a freeway phone mod.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Oh man what a bummer! I'm always super aware of what pocket in putting my phone in when running doorless and thankfully this hasn't happened to me.

OJK12

That really sucks!! I never really thought about that happening but now I assure you I'll be emptying my pockets.

MotoMatthew

I actually have that mount. :/ I was working on the jeep and just went for a shake down drive. Noticed I forgot when I saw it flopper-rooing down the asphalt.

JeepFan

Hooked
Bummer!!! This has happened to me with the doors on and I thought... "I'm glad the doors are on the Jeep!" :crazyeyes:

GR8WHITE

That does suck. One time i left the phone on the rear bumper and drove off... Amazingly I found it in the middle of the rode (30 minutes later) with only a minor crack in the screen.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I once drove to work with the iPad on the hood. :doh: Thank god for the magnetic cover. Held like a champ!

mcsjk

Ouch! That's rough. This tip doesn't work if you have an iPhone 6 (or 6plus (or a non-iPhone)), but if you've got a 4, 4s, 5, or 5s your phone will fit in the vent of the a/c and is actually a really convenient spot to keep it.

Top Bottom