3 hoods for sale

LIFESAVERJK

I have 3 hoods for sale in Florida.

First hood is for a 2013 commando green rubicon taken off at 1200 miles. Rubicon decals still on hood Asking 150.00

Second hood is a stock hood from 2015 billet silver rubicon with Rubicon decals. Hood removed at 84 miles. Asking 150.00

Third hood is billet silver 10th Anniversary/ hard rock edition hood with about 1600 miles on it. No Rubicon decals though. Painted by Jeep dealer and painted under and over hinges. Asking 350.00

Located in Port Saint Lucie Florida
Will meet in middle anywhere in Florida but will not ship.

Can pm pics if interested

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

First hood is for a 2013 commando green rubicon taken off at 1200 miles. Rubicon decals still on hood Asking 150.00

Second hood is a stock hood from 2015 billet silver rubicon with Rubicon decals. Hood removed at 84 miles. Asking 150.00

Third hood is billet silver 10th Anniversary/ hard rock edition hood with about 1600 miles on it. No Rubicon decals though. Painted by Jeep dealer and painted under and over hinges. Asking 350.00

Welcome to Wayalife. This is not craigslist so if all your here for is to sell your stuff then your stay will be short lived

LIFESAVERJK

Welcome to Wayalife. This is not craigslist so if all your here for is to sell your stuff then your stay will be short lived

Clearly I have read the rules at the top and have been a member on this forum for a few months and have owned jeeps my whole life. If you aren't interested in buying my hoods then don't post on this thread. I don't need you posting on my thread to pad your number posts.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Clearly I have read the rules at the top and have been a member on this forum for a few months and have owned jeeps my whole life. If you aren't interested in buying my hoods then don't post on this thread. I don't need you posting on my thread to pad your number posts.

Clearly you haven't considering its your first post. If you were a more active member then just being apart of the forum for 2 months then we wouldn't have a problem

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

......... :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

JAGS

Hooked

Oh boy, your not the brightest bulb are you? A "member" for a few months means zilch when your only two posts are in the for sale section.

"Owning" a jeep your whole life means nothing as a non-participating member as well.

It's nothing against you selling stuff, we just won't buy from folks who we don't know. That is besides the "rules" you also agreed to that coz pointed out.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Clearly you haven't considering its your first post. If you were a more active member then just being apart of the forum for 2 months then we wouldn't have a problem

Ha ha! Did he actually insinuate that you were trying to "pad your number of posts"?!?!?! At 9k plus posts that is a freaking joke! Some people never cease to amaze me with their quick assumptions!  someone go bunched panties real quick!

Last edited:

LIFESAVERJK

So giving a fellow jeeper shit for not posting enough before selling something. I read quite a bit on here and chose to read the threads and gather info I am looking for rather than post questions so you guys can say use the search function before asking questions. Maybe if I posted a bunch of dickish replys to people's posts before selling my hood my posting numbers would look better to you and I would be more of a active member. I left Jkforum because of pricks like this

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
So giving a fellow jeeper shit for not posting enough before selling something. I read quite a bit on here and chose to read the threads and gather info I am looking for rather than post questions so you guys can say use the search function before asking questions. Maybe if I posted a bunch of dickish replys to people's posts before selling my hood my posting numbers would look better to you and I would be more of a active member. I left Jkforum because of pricks like this

For someone who "read quite a bit" you missed a lot. Like the whole "give us a wave" section.

You also lack an understanding of perception.

I'm just here to pad my post count.

JAGS

Hooked

Funny that everyone on two forums are pricks. Maybe the issue isn't us/the forums. Just saying.

There are lots of places to sell your hoods. Craigslist, eBay, classifieds. I'm sure you'll have better luck there where anonymous buying is standard.

LIFESAVERJK

I have the old stock commando green off my 2013 and my stock 2015 silver and the one that replaced the stock one my 10th anniversary

MTG

Caught the Bug
Does that sticker read "official attempt"? What does that mean?

#postpadding

JRied

PM sent.....

Top Bottom