Big Bear Trail Run Weekend 7-11 & 7-12

Krieger

We will be running Jacoby Canyon and Gold Mountain, and if time permits Holcomb Valley this coming Saturday. If you'd like to join, let me know. We'll meet at the Discovery Science Center at 8:00am on Saturday 07/11
These trails are rated from moderate up to difficult, so rocker protection and/or at least 35" tires are recommended. Sunday is still up in the air and TBD, if anybody wants to come on up & catch a run, we can work something out. I know many of you will be prepping for the Rubicon (jealous) but I hope you'll join us if you can.

Going
1. Krieger and friend Anthony
2. Kentuckianajk
3. Robertoloco
4. RedXIII
5. Victortoghia
6. jjlong and friend Scott
7. Dmf

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436137569.699674.jpg

Last edited:

Peak

I wish I could make it, but I will be at lake havasu that weekend. Hopefully next time.

Jk909

I have a 2 door sport with 285/75 tires, 35 basically. If you think that's enough for the trails I'm in

Jk909

Do you have Rubi rails? Those will hold up quite well till you can upgrade to something like the LoD or EVO sliders. 👍

No rubi rails, I have a sport. My wife bought me some rugged ridge sliders off amazon. 😁 the reviews say they can take a hit but I'm not so confident. I'm willing to test em out though

Krieger

No rubi rails, I have a sport. My wife bought me some rugged ridge sliders off amazon. 😁 the reviews say they can take a hit but I'm not so confident. I'm willing to test em out though

Sounds good to me, I'll get a list started!

dillard09

I could be in. I get back from work on 8th but need to check with the boss (wife) and see if I can go. We have a 6 week old boy and she might need a break after 2 weeks with him by herself.

DMF

I like to join but will have to switch my on-call schedule with my co-worker for next weekend. I'm pretty sure he won't mind.

big dr

I'd love to meet up with you guys,,, but work all weekend:icon_crazy: Hopefully my schedule will change in the near future. Have fun!:beer:

Krieger

I was thinking about coming up.Are you planning on camping out Saturday night,getting a room or??

I'm going up Friday and going to be up there camping for 4 days, I'll be at Crab Flats. My buddy Anthony will be coming up on Friday as well but he's staying in a hotel.

Jk909

I just picked up my jeep from getting a fresh new set of gears. I forgot that I had to break them in. I don't know if going out there before the first oil change is a good idea.

Krieger

I just picked up my jeep from getting a fresh new set of gears. I forgot that I had to break them in. I don't know if going out there before the first oil change is a good idea.

Im not sure, maybe someone can chime in on this. But if you don't end up going I totally understand. You gotta take care or you're rig.

Top Bottom