Want a Pure Jeep bolt on Winch Guard

relayer4u

Tried to buy one from Pure Jeep / Hanson by ordering through 4 Wheel Parts. After 3 months of waiting and one prior update request, I asked 4WP to get an real ETA from PJ and the answer I got was no ETA available.

I guess I didn't spend enough money to be worthy of PJ / Hanson building what I wanted to buy.

So if you have a PJ Winch Guard / light mount that you are willing to sell and ship to Henderson, NV, please send me a PM or email!

Thanks!

Ray

:mad:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Tried to buy one from Pure Jeep / Hanson by ordering through 4 Wheel Parts. After 3 months of waiting and one prior update request, I asked 4WP to get an real ETA from PJ and the answer I got was no ETA available.

I guess I didn't spend enough money to be worthy of PJ / Hanson building what I wanted to buy.

So if you have a PJ Winch Guard / light mount that you are willing to sell and ship to Henderson, NV, please send me a PM or email!

Thanks!

Ray

4wheel parts sucks donkey dick.

Did you try calling Purejeep direct? If not, call and talk to Dave Kampa. He's the man in charge at PJ.

Clem319

Thanks!

Ray

Yes call direct. Also new designs are coming soon if you can wait.

relayer4u

4wheel parts sucks donkey dick.

Did you try calling Purejeep direct? If not, call and talk to Dave Kampa. He's the man in charge at PJ.

I'm not sure how it was 4 wheel parts fault that I didn't get what I ordered after three months of waiting?

I'll try giving Pure Jeep a call and see if they want to sell me what I'm looking for.

Thanks for the tip.

:beer:

dillard09

Sorry to hear about your struggles. So u ordered the winchgaurd direct from purejeep. Their customer service was really good. Every email and phone call was answered fairly quick. It did take about 5 weeks to get it.
Now I have a purejeep crawler stubby and was thinking if the winchgaurd is able to fit on the 1/4 pounder would the stinger fit on mine stubby?

ForumRunner_20150713_084722.jpg

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Sorry to hear about your struggles. So u ordered the winchgaurd direct from purejeep. Their customer service was really good. Every email and phone call was answered fairly quick. It did take about 5 weeks to get it.
Now I have a purejeep crawler stubby and was thinking if the winchgaurd is able to fit on the 1/4 pounder would the stinger fit on mine stubby?

View attachment 153514

I would bet it does without any modifications..

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I can see that. Love the honesty that you get on here. Might have to do a full swap. I love the 1/4 and the stinger.

You already own the PJ, might as well see what it looks like.

Btw I ran the PJ on my first JK. So I'm really not hating on it. It's a well built bumper for sure.

dillard09

You already own the PJ, might as well see what it looks like.

Btw I ran the PJ on my first JK. So I'm really not hating on it. It's a well built bumper for sure.

It's all good. I know your not hating. Just a straight shooter and i like that. I could get the stinger and if I don't like the PJ and stinger combo then I can just get the 1/4. Mix and match till I like!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
It's all good. I know your not hating. Just a straight shooter and i like that. I could get the stinger and if I don't like the PJ and stinger combo then I can just get the 1/4. Mix and match till I like!

Try the barebones look with what you have. It's just the winch mount and hoop. I'm debating going back to this

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436809402.731697.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436809413.196341.jpg

relayer4u

View attachment 153514

Sell me your PJ winch guard and you won't have to spend as much to get the Evo stinger!

:brows:

dillard09

Sell me your PJ winch guard and you won't have to spend as much to get the Evo stinger!

:brows:

Well that's why I posted here. Not to hi jack your post. If i do end up with the stinger I would love to pass along my winch guard. We shall see how things work out for me.

Top Bottom