Wave from soca thouand oaks to yerington NV

Dtgphil

Wave from soca thousand oaks to yerington NV

Just pick up my self a 2010 Rubicon from a Friend that had 2 June 22 . And that same week took it on a 8hr drive to Yerington NV for some gem finding rock hunting , spend time with the family . Lets put it this way , I drove a 2006 sti 450hp and sports cars and I have a Lexus Ct hybrid :) . I felt like I was going to run people over in this thing . I felt like I was drunk driving for the first few hrs :) And let me tell you the jeep runs great. Did about 3 days of mild off road in :) some times making are own roads . Every time we drive we give waves to all the jeep owners. saying hi from Thouands oaks . Now I know how all those jeeps feel on the road and off road . Gratz to what looks like a great group of guys/girls. Meet a guy with a rubicon in tom places and chatted for a while . Time to learn about the jeep a lot more . Been reading now on the forms for 2 weeks. Learning a lot . Maybe I can grab a beer with someone and chat it up some time. Cya on the road . o yeah my typing sucks ASSS sorry

O yeah it was going to be the wife's daily driver until she hurt her self getting in and out of it . Lod Rock sliders already on order :) 700$ later lol

Those are some of the gems I found digging in a hole for a few hrs :)

in the middle of know where no roads :)

Well this was just the start to a long fun time with the ride .

Phil

Mods. 3" full Traction Ultra Lift kit, Evo drag Link flip , G2 wheels spacers Front rear, Smitty built XRC Armor fenders front/rear, Lod Shorty Front bumper, Lod Gen 3 shorty rear W/jarry cans, 5.13 gears , Superschips , Afe Cai , Viaair onboard Air compressor, MT 37" , Atx Slot 17x8 wheels , Dynatrac big brake upgrade kit , spod system , Smittybuil 10k winch , Spyderweb shade.

Coming soon mods . Front double throw down system by evo , V8 , any maybe a few others .

Last edited:
Top Bottom