Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Teraflex Lift Kit Upgrade

LOSER

Teraflex Lift Kit Upgrade

Hey guess i was wondering if anybody out there is looking for a 4" teraflex lift kit with full mid control arms & Fox Racing shocks with External Reservoir.
    Im wanting to upgrade mine to a 6" long arm so if anyone is looking for a awesome 4" lift kit let me know. Teraflex told me i can upgrade my springs to 6" but i would like to have the long arms as well. So if your in the market for a used lift kit let me know!

Banned
    Just out of curiosity, why would you want that much lift?

LOSER
    [QUOTE=thardy;545733]Just out of curiosity, why would you want that much lift?[/QUOTE

Well i went from having a tahoe lifted 9" to the jeep with only 4". I love my jeep the way it is but i would like to be sitting a little bit higher. I have height issues i guess lol

Are the shocks teraflex tuned?

LOSER
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyJk View Post
    Are the shocks teraflex tuned?
    No they are fox factory tuned. After running them for the past year i have no complaints what so ever. Made the jeep ride alot better than the teraflex shocks that come with the lift kit.

Banned

Teraflex Lift Kit Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by jbrady81 View Post
    Well i went from having a tahoe lifted 9" to the jeep with only 4". I love my jeep the way it is but i would like to be sitting a little bit higher. I have height issues i guess lol
    6" is a LOT of lift for a JK. I personally wouldnt go that route, but hey, your jeep.
    Last edited by thardy; 07-09-2015 at 07:00 PM.

Knows a Thing or Two
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrady81 View Post
    Hey guess i was wondering if anybody out there is looking for a 4" teraflex lift kit with full mid control arms & Fox Racing shocks with External Reservoir.
    Im wanting to upgrade mine to a 6" long arm so if anyone is looking for a awesome 4" lift kit let me know. Teraflex told me i can upgrade my springs to 6" but i would like to have the long arms as well. So if your in the market for a used lift kit let me know!
    For What It Is Worth:

6" of lift is far too much for a JK. Unless you are planning on running 42" Super Swampers on FR/RR D80s, there is no reason to be that high. Well unless of course you "want" to flop your rig.

LOSER
    Quote Originally Posted by drew@offroadevolution View Post
    For What It Is Worth:

6" of lift is far too much for a JK. Unless you are planning on running 42" Super Swampers on FR/RR D80s, there is no reason to be that high. Well unless of course you "want" to flop your rig.
    I would like to run 40's sometime in the future. I know a guy who has 8" of lift and still running stock axles and he has never had any problems with his. He has eve done several car crushes with no problems. Also my 2001 tahoe had 9" of lift on 37" tires and as top heavy as thos rides are i never had any crazy body roll in the curves.

-
    No they are fox factory tuned
    From what Fox engineer's told me there is no such thing as teraflex Tuned. they are all valved the same.

LOSER
    Quote Originally Posted by Northridge4x4 View Post
    From what Fox engineer's told me there is no such thing as teraflex Tuned. they are all valved the same.
    I have heard of tunning them for a jeep but not lift kit tuned. So i agree with you there!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast