Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeep Badge of Honor

Quote Originally Posted by Hot94Z28 View Post
    So you check in and take pictures and Jeep will send you a badge? I have heard of it before just wondering how you get the badges?
    You have to download the app on your phone then once your at the trail head you log on to the trail via Facebook and then you put your VIN number in and that's it you wait for your badge. Technically you wouldn't actually have to do the trail but what fun is that?!

Quote Originally Posted by OJK12 View Post
    You have to download the app on your phone then once your at the trail head you log on to the trail via Facebook and then you put your VIN number in and that's it you wait for your badge. Technically you wouldn't actually have to do the trail but what fun is that?!
    Ok downloaded the app but I don't have a Facebook.

Nothing but a Thing 13_gecko_rubi's Avatar
    You can log in several other ways too. Hit the More Login Options at the bottom.

Nothing but a Thing
    Quote Originally Posted by 13_gecko_rubi View Post
    You can log in several other ways too. Hit the More Login Options at the bottom.
    I don't have facebook either and i got the rubicon badge.

Ok on the trail ratings what is needed for certain numbers?

Nothing but a Thing

Jeep Badge of Honor

Ok on the trail ratings what is needed for certain numbers?
    It's a 1-10 scale, but I think the Dusy is 11. Anyway, I think a stock non-rubi could do 1-6, rubi maybe up to 6-8, lift and lockers will go up to 10. 11, well bravery.

Those are Guesses more or less, any particular trail you mean? Someone here has probably run it.

Edit: I should say this is all WAY subjective, so take from it what you will.

This is a neat thing Jeep does. Can't wait to get my first one. Watch them void my warranty for using their app to check in at the rubicon. Lol.
    2015 JKU Rubicon / 3.5" Metalcloak Gamechanger ARB Suspension / AEV Pintlers and 35" KM2s / Warn VR10 / Smittybilt and Barricade Bumpers / EVO Sliders and Rock Skins / EVO Pro Tek 3 Piece Skids / Evo Control Arm Skids and C Gussets / Custom Raised Rear Shock Mounts / ARB Diff Cover / AFE Y Pipe / Underhood ARB Compressor / Dominion Roll Bar Hi-Lift Mount / Panda (r) Fender Chop

Quote Originally Posted by 07JKSahara View Post
    It's a 1-10 scale, but I think the Dusy is 11. Anyway, I think a stock non-rubi could do 1-6, rubi maybe up to 6-8, lift and lockers will go up to 10. 11, well bravery.

Those are Guesses more or less, any particular trail you mean? Someone here has probably run it.

Edit: I should say this is all WAY subjective, so take from it what you will.
    The two in Missouri, as I live here and think it would be a good start since I eventually want to go to Moab. I think it would be a good start to get more familiar with my rig.

Nothing but a Thing
    The two in Missouri, as I live here and think it would be a good start since I eventually want to go to Moab. I think it would be a good start to get more familiar with my rig.
    My app only has one in MO. Guard Rail; looks doable in a stock keep, but expect to drive it, no free rides . What's the stats on your rig? Your profile just says JKU.

Quote Originally Posted by MotoMatthew View Post
    This is a neat thing Jeep does. Can't wait to get my first one. Watch them void my warranty for using their app to check in at the rubicon. Lol.
    Boy that would be a dick move, create the badge of honor system then use it to deny warranty claims! I could see them doing that!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast