Jeep Badge of Honor

mastrcruse

I was wondering how many members do this.

https://www.jeep.com/en/badge-of-honor/#home

I think it is awesome that Jeep does this.

Also if anyone wants to complete the one in Missouri please let me know. I am relocating to Portland soon and would love to get this badge before I leave

I believe I have 5 now. Hot Springs, Arkansas 3 and 2 from CO (Immogene and Black Bear). The BOH Missouri trail is only 460 miles from me. When ya moving?

OJK12

I've got three myself. I love that jeep does this and I agree they need to add more trails. There should be at least one trail at every jeep jamboree in my opinion.

Kickrocks

I believe I have 5 now. Hot Springs, Arkansas 3 and 2 from CO (Immogene and Black Bear). The BOH Missouri trail is only 460 miles from me. When ya moving?

There is not set hard date ATM. I am going back in forth because I had to get AC reconstruction done after my Jeep accident.( have to get it redone because it got infected) I would like to do this around mid to late August or Sept before I have to go under the knife again.

Tree Frog

Well Kickrocks when you get out here we have 2 trails on the badge of Honor waiting for you right outside of Portland. Tillamook State Forest's- Firebreak 5 and Cedar Tree.
You will love this huge playground.

I just got the 2 from TSF night before last in the mail.

You will feel welcome here in Oregon as we have a lot of members on WAL from here.

Kickrocks

Well Kickrocks when you get out here we have 2 trails on the badge of Honor waiting for you right outside of Portland. Tillamook State Forest's- Firebreak 5 and Cedar Tree.
You will love this huge playground.

I just got the 2 from TSF night before last in the mail.

You will feel welcome here in Oregon as we have a lot of members on WAL from here.

TreeFrog, When I get up there I will definitely take you up on your offer( Cause your implying your going to show me around :)

Tree Frog

Oh yeah I would be glad to. I went one time with a bunch of guys from here and spent 3 days in the mud, rain, snow and everything else mother nature could muster up.
Smashed in my Rubi rails, crushed in the fuel tank skid, rock rashed my rims. I had so much fun my cheeks hurt from smiling so much!

Went back up in June right before the Jeepers Jamboree and spent 3 more days in there. I was worried we would be swamped with people right before the Jamboree but we were all alone except for one lone motorcycle rider.

I had to grow a pair and run everything I was afraid to the first go around. Poured some water down in the front of my pants to make em grow a bit and well ....

Know that if we post up a run we will get a lot of takers. Just need to post it up in advance as some of us need some time to schedule it with work.
I live about 3 plus hours south of there but will run it any chance I get now.

Get your knee healed up. I am on my 3rd ACL repair now so I feel for you. Good luck with it. Build up as much muscle as you can right now it makes it go so much easier.

My Jeep is down right now for a Double D Pro install. Just got done with the front tonight. Will spend the next 2 days getting the rear going.

Hot94Z28

So you check in and take pictures and Jeep will send you a badge? I have heard of it before just wondering how you get the badges?

OJK12

So you check in and take pictures and Jeep will send you a badge? I have heard of it before just wondering how you get the badges?

You have to download the app on your phone then once your at the trail head you log on to the trail via Facebook and then you put your VIN number in and that's it you wait for your badge. Technically you wouldn't actually have to do the trail but what fun is that?!

Hot94Z28

You have to download the app on your phone then once your at the trail head you log on to the trail via Facebook and then you put your VIN number in and that's it you wait for your badge. Technically you wouldn't actually have to do the trail but what fun is that?!

Ok downloaded the app but I don't have a Facebook.

07JKSahara

Ok on the trail ratings what is needed for certain numbers?

It's a 1-10 scale, but I think the Dusy is 11. Anyway, I think a stock non-rubi could do 1-6, rubi maybe up to 6-8, lift and lockers will go up to 10. 11, well bravery. ;)

Those are Guesses more or less, any particular trail you mean? Someone here has probably run it.

Edit: I should say this is all WAY subjective, so take from it what you will.

MotoMatthew

This is a neat thing Jeep does. Can't wait to get my first one. Watch them void my warranty for using their app to check in at the rubicon. Lol.

Hot94Z28

It's a 1-10 scale, but I think the Dusy is 11. Anyway, I think a stock non-rubi could do 1-6, rubi maybe up to 6-8, lift and lockers will go up to 10. 11, well bravery. ;)

Those are Guesses more or less, any particular trail you mean? Someone here has probably run it.

Edit: I should say this is all WAY subjective, so take from it what you will.

The two in Missouri, as I live here and think it would be a good start since I eventually want to go to Moab. I think it would be a good start to get more familiar with my rig.

07JKSahara

The two in Missouri, as I live here and think it would be a good start since I eventually want to go to Moab. I think it would be a good start to get more familiar with my rig.

My app only has one in MO. Guard Rail; looks doable in a stock keep, but expect to drive it, no free rides ;). What's the stats on your rig? Your profile just says JKU.

OJK12

This is a neat thing Jeep does. Can't wait to get my first one. Watch them void my warranty for using their app to check in at the rubicon. Lol.

Boy that would be a dick move, create the badge of honor system then use it to deny warranty claims! I could see them doing that!

Top Bottom