Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeep Badge of Honor

Jeep Badge of Honor

I was wondering how many members do this.

https://www.jeep.com/en/badge-of-honor/#home

I think it is awesome that Jeep does this.

Also if anyone wants to complete the one in Missouri please let me know. I am relocating to Portland soon and would love to get this badge before I leave

I have a few... Pretty cool deal, they need to add more trails.
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436494673.194679.jpg
    F I T Z B S L Y
    2009 RUBICON

PSC Brwaler Lite FB
    PSC Brawler Rockers
    ATX Toyo 38x13.5x20
    Warn 9.5CTI-S
    ARB Diff covers
    Rockford Fosgate
    ProCal
    Artec Truss
    Synergy & PSC Hydro
    many more....

Knows a Thing or Two
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
    I was wondering how many members do this.

https://www.jeep.com/en/badge-of-honor/#home

I think it is awesome that Jeep does this.

Also if anyone wants to complete the one in Missouri please let me know. I am relocating to Portland soon and would love to get this badge before I leave
    I believe I have 5 now. Hot Springs, Arkansas 3 and 2 from CO (Immogene and Black Bear). The BOH Missouri trail is only 460 miles from me. When ya moving?

Jeep Badge of Honor

I've got three myself. I love that jeep does this and I agree they need to add more trails. There should be at least one trail at every jeep jamboree in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrcruse View Post
    I believe I have 5 now. Hot Springs, Arkansas 3 and 2 from CO (Immogene and Black Bear). The BOH Missouri trail is only 460 miles from me. When ya moving?
    There is not set hard date ATM. I am going back in forth because I had to get AC reconstruction done after my Jeep accident.( have to get it redone because it got infected) I would like to do this around mid to late August or Sept before I have to go under the knife again.

Well Kickrocks when you get out here we have 2 trails on the badge of Honor waiting for you right outside of Portland. Tillamook State Forest's- Firebreak 5 and Cedar Tree.
    You will love this huge playground.

I just got the 2 from TSF night before last in the mail.

You will feel welcome here in Oregon as we have a lot of members on WAL from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Frog View Post
    Well Kickrocks when you get out here we have 2 trails on the badge of Honor waiting for you right outside of Portland. Tillamook State Forest's- Firebreak 5 and Cedar Tree.
    You will love this huge playground.

I just got the 2 from TSF night before last in the mail.

You will feel welcome here in Oregon as we have a lot of members on WAL from here.

TreeFrog, When I get up there I will definitely take you up on your offer( Cause your implying your going to show me around

Oh yeah I would be glad to. I went one time with a bunch of guys from here and spent 3 days in the mud, rain, snow and everything else mother nature could muster up.
    Smashed in my Rubi rails, crushed in the fuel tank skid, rock rashed my rims. I had so much fun my cheeks hurt from smiling so much!

Went back up in June right before the Jeepers Jamboree and spent 3 more days in there. I was worried we would be swamped with people right before the Jamboree but we were all alone except for one lone motorcycle rider.

I had to grow a pair and run everything I was afraid to the first go around. Poured some water down in the front of my pants to make em grow a bit and well ....

Know that if we post up a run we will get a lot of takers. Just need to post it up in advance as some of us need some time to schedule it with work.
    I live about 3 plus hours south of there but will run it any chance I get now.

Get your knee healed up. I am on my 3rd ACL repair now so I feel for you. Good luck with it. Build up as much muscle as you can right now it makes it go so much easier.

My Jeep is down right now for a Double D Pro install. Just got done with the front tonight. Will spend the next 2 days getting the rear going.

So you check in and take pictures and Jeep will send you a badge? I have heard of it before just wondering how you get the badges?

Also how do you use the trail rating?

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast