Rear Prorock 60 raised trac bar bracket

OscarMike2.0

Question is in the title. Does anyone make one specifically for the prorock60 rear? If not what have people used? Thanks.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Question is in the title. Does anyone make one specifically for the prorock60 rear? If not what have people used? Thanks.

That's so funny, I was googling for one just a minute ago. Can't wait to hear if there is one out there.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I had the track bar from the bolt on coil overs welded on my pr60.

That's what I did too, but looking for another solution, my trackbar hits my diff cover because it's the coilover one that moves it forward. I might need to go back to the spring bracket.

That's what I did too, but looking for another solution, my trackbar hits my diff cover because it's the coilover one that moves it forward. I might need to go back to the spring bracket.

Ya the metalcloak tie rod I had first hit the diff cover also. I had to go back to the stock one.

Spudcannons

We have used this bracket on lifts from 3-6". Depending on the size of your axle tube you may need to radius the bracket a bit for proper fitment.

It's a PR60 with whatever the bracket you guys ship them with is. It might be more trouble than it's worth to cut that one off and weld a new one on insted of just welding the EVO one on.

Top Bottom