Wheel well lining?

apocprod

Does anyone have any suggestions for wheel well inserts/lining? I recently lifted and put 35" tires on my jk, with new fender flares. Having done that it left my where wells very exposed (see attached image). Any suggestions for inserts/lining that isn't too expensive would be creating appreciated.

Thanks!

Eric
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436554018.562384.jpg

Last edited:

Spudcannons

No problem. You can also make some by mocking up cardboard sections and welding them if you dont mind steel or have an aluminum capable welder.

apocprod

I really like the crawler conceptz inner fender kit, $329 though... May have to get them tho. Hopefully I can find something like that for a bit cheaper

animalhouse

Rugged ridge makes a nice set, but you have to get creative installing them, but look like factory inner fenders once you get them on.

animalhouse

Rugged ridge makes a nice set, but you have to get creative installing them, but look like factory inner fenders once you get them on, I have the same flares you do, had to put the bolts thru from the back side, then spot weld them and put the nuts on the outside, because once you have the inner fenders in place you can't get in behind them to put the nuts on.

Top Bottom